“perfect stay !”

Fairmont Pacific Rim
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've stayed in the Fairmount Vancouver Pacific Rim and it was a very good experience. The hotel is well located in front of the bay (and near the convention center).
I was in a signature Ofuro suite with a wonderful montain and bay view. The room was well designed, with all you can need in this kind of hotel: nespresso machine, iPad ( lights command, room services, weather....). The bathroom is just a "must".
Everybody was very helpful (front desk, concierge, room service and doorman). This first experience in a Fairmount Hotel was really great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stopped for 5 nights and thought the hotel and service were excellent. The staff didn't seem to be able to do enough to make our stay pleasant. The room was one of the best ever stayed in with lovely views of downtown. Ask about the lounge on 20th floor, additional fee, as we were not offered this and would have taken this up but only found out on the last day.

1  Thank PantoBabe
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your family vacation to Vancouver and Fairmont Pacific Rim. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Philip M. Barnes
General Manager Fairmont Pacific Rim & Regional Vice President,Pacific Northwest

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed at Fairmont pacific rim in April 2014 for 3 days, extended one day in pool view suite with our 10,4 and 6yr old kids. Our stay was splendid right from check in to check out. Room was huge with amazing views of harbor with all top class amenities. In room dining did an exceptional job for arranging a party in room for 20 or so guests. Spa facilities were outstanding. The lounge bar has upbeat atmosphere with very courteous staff which tries to meet every need. Giovane café cakes were delicious, food overall was great. Turn down service, housekeeping and concierge all were very caring. We would love to come back to this hotel.We thank all the staff in making our stay exceptionally good.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I can't believe I took so long to write a review. This is the best hotel ever!! I think out of all the hotels I've stayed at in Canada this is simply the best!! The staff our so on point. As soon as you step to the perimeter of the hotel there are staff waiting to take your bags and lead you to reception. When I walked in there was a birthday going on and everyone was having an awesome time. My room was sooo tech saavy. They have an ipad, gym apparel waiting for you some fine chocolates...soo impressed. When I woke up in the morning I was able to see a view of the cruise ship port. it was a spectacular view. We sat in the lounge and we had awesome service it is a really good vibe. I will definitely go again. Oh yes, and because it's Vancouver they had some awesome Fairmont umbrellas just in case.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we sincerely appreciate your comments. We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Pacific Rim in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was recently in Vancouver for a concert and I decided to treat myself to Fairmont Gold. This hotel leaves nothing out. I was short on time so I checked in before I even left home. When I arrived everything was ready for me including the spare fridge I requested. On my way out to the concert the amazing five star staff asked if I would like a dessert spread left in my room for when I got back (they were all delicious by the way). The staff were available for everything big or small from filling my ice bucket to getting me extra coffee in a flash. The rooms themselves are absolutely spectacular with all the latest technology such as an iPad to perform any task like turning the lights on or ordering room service or having the valet bring the car around. The beds are plush and the bathroom is stunning. The views are unmatched. The only negative thing I could possibly say about this hotel is that eventually you have to check out. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels over the years but this hotel is most definitely the best of them all. I will absolutely be returning next time I am in need of a hotel in this area.

Room Tip: Fairmont Gold is well worth the extra rate at this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dylanj2001
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have never felt so welcome, so comfortable, and so relaxed in a hotel! They provided bikes (free!) to ride around Stanley Park. The food at the buffet was awesome (they had flax seeds to sprinkle on my oat meal).
The rooms were BEAUTIFUL. I took photo's of the bathroom, just so I could copy it at home. The decor was soothing solid colors and big windows and comfortable beds.
The staff were knowledgeable of their surroundings, and drove us around. They suggested restaurants as well as places to go.
I can't give enough compliments!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim. We look forward to welcoming you back again during your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I booked multiple rooms for business colleagues through Michelle and we used the Pac Rim as "home base" for most of the week. We also had a suite on the Gold floor which I hadn't experienced before.

I can't say enough about the experience at this hotel... It's clean and modern - which is a nice change from many of the dated places I've stayed - but it's the people who really make the difference. Stephanie and Patrick at the front are exceptional... All the staff at every touch point are friendly and bright. Riley and the team in the Gold lounge are just really nice, very helpful people! It makes the stay so much more enjoyable.

We will return... and THANKS Pac Rim..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business