3,492 results
All reviews bathroom mirror lobby lounge willow stream spa oru restaurant bmw bikes stanley park gold floor high tech car service convention center canada place room service beautiful hotel soaker tub corner suite coal harbour turn down service
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business conference across the street and the views, service, and rooms were excellent. Every single person employed there was friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. The fitness center, pool, food and meeting rooms were all great. Excellent location - close to everything. Very, very well run hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just checked in to our harbor view room that we are paying $800 a night (3 nights). We were supposed to have a view of water and I'm staring at a building that is so close I will have to keep my curtains drawn. They said they could change it tomorrow or I could upgrade to the view I'm already paying for an additional $400 a night. My in laws checked into their room and have the view. My bad luck. They apologized but don't have the category I paid for. They were also supposed to meet our plane at the pier and they forgot us even though I called to remind them. Oh and the internet doesn't work properly!

2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Recommended by our travel agent for a two night stay prior to our Alaskan cruise. Very high tech hotel, you can run everything from the provided I Pad. Beautiful view of the harbor, cruise ships and float planes taking off and landing. Friendly and efficient staff. Hotel is across from Canada place and the hotel offers chauffeured use of their BMW’s to take you to the terminal. Nice touch. Ate at the sushi bar and restaurant. Expensive, but good food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great experience from beginning to end. Even the staff that greets you at the front, carts you around in the courtesy BMW, lobby service and yummy drinks, entertaining lobby live music that seemed to be daily. Even the room staff and in room dining were great. Spa was excellent. Highly recommend. Worth every dollar

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I always try to think of one thing I would change when writing a review. Not because I’m trying to be mean, but because maybe that one thing is what keeps an establishment from making it to five stars. Maybe they just don’t know.
I have true to come up,with something for the Fairmont Pacific Rim but I just can’t come up with anything. If I had to say something it would be the limited room service menu but in a town with this many wonderful restaurants who is going to gripe about room service?
We stayed in room #808 and were satisfied with the layout and square footage. My husband’s favorite feature was the smart room capabilities so he could operate the air conditioning, drapes, and lights from the provided iPad.
The doormen at the Pacific Rim are AMAZING! I can’t say enough how helpful they were as well as the drivers of the complementary local car service.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Vancouver.