Pan Pacific Vancouver
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$239
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$382
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$149
US$143
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$483
US$465
Orbitz.com
4,019 results
All reviewscruise shipfive sailsstanley parkcanada placeyour luggageconvention centerharbour viewclub floorpre cruisebeautiful hotelgrouse mountainwaterfront stationgas townluxury hotelpool and hot tubcorner roomcoal harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the second time over Labor Day weekend. We booked a city view room and in my reservation, I noted that we'd prefer a room on a higher floor. The lady who checked us in was very pleasant and said she'll see what she can do. She was able to put us up on the 18th floor and to our surprise it was for Corner King room with views of the harbor, Stanley Park, and the city!
The bed is so comfortable and the bathroom is nice and clean. My husband and I have traveled quite a bit for business and pleasure. We are very picky about placements of electric outlets, and this hotel is one of the few where the outlet locations made sense.
When we travel, we usually like to stay at different places, but now we know we have a hotel of choice in Vancouver!

Room Tip: Rooms up on higher floors provide great vantage points in this beautiful city.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My friend and I stayed here for the night while we attended the Beyoncé concert. I work in the hotel industry and I know great service when I see it. The staff were amazing, very friendly, and always there to greet us with a smile. Check in and Check out went very smoothly, and the staff were very imformative about the area. The room was beautiful and the view was spectacular. I reccomend staying in the Harbor View rooms as they I'm sure are the nicest. Also, a nice treat was when we went to have a drink before the show there was a great lounge and wonderful opera music. I loved it so much I re-booked for an upcoming stay in January! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just returned after a long absence. This property is still top notch, staff, amenities, condition of the hotel shows a pride of ownership and hospitality is still some best in the world. It was like visiting an old friend. Close to everything as well as the busy harbor. Great location!

Room Tip: I am not sure there is a bad room in this hotel I have always had a terrific view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The location is ideal, the views extraordinary, and service top notch. We felt pampered for our anniversary celebration, and our King Corner Suite was wonderful. Ask for a corner suite overlooking Stanley Park and the Coastal mountains on a high floor; even when the weather isn't ideal, it is fun to watch the float planes take off and land as well as the mountains appear and disappear with the changing weather conditions.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite overlooking Stanley Park and the Coastal mountains on a high floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This Hotel is the best I have ever been to. I would not normally stay in such a place, Way out of my league! I attended a wedding and had a Spectacular time. Food was unbelievable, presentation, perfect, service, beyond any thing I have ever experienced. Room, beautiful.
A wonderful two days.