Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge

Book in advance
from
£85.73
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Stanley Park
from £85.73
from £35.45
from £5.35
from £148.83
29,256 results
All reviews totem poles sea wall horse drawn carriage rent a bike prospect point rose garden tea house walking trails lost lagoon lions gate bridge an aquarium bike path hop on hop off bus visiting vancouver beautiful scenery sunny day seawall
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I have to admit. I saw all the reviews about Stanley Park when preparing for our trip, and could imagine what all the fuss over a park was about.
We ended up with a spare afternoon while in Vancouver, so decided to hire some bikes and check out the park.
Well, all the reviews are spot on, and Stanley Park is considered by mum dad and two kids to be the highlight of our 4 days in Vancouver.
We are not cyclist, but considering how big the park is, I would highly recommend getting around that way. You can easily avoid any of the stepper paths, although there's nothing I would consider seriously step (unfit 47 year old dad only had to walk the bike once).
We stopped for hot chocolate on the western end of the park, and took in the spectacular harbour view.

It really is a fantastic place to explore.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Gary0418
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Rent a bike, make the way around, and inside the park, worths it! Made some great pictures, there is also the aquarium if you support locked animals...

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016

We rented bikes at Spokes and rode around the seawall. It was a beautiful ride and probably the best day of mine and my wife's trip to Vancouver.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016

If you are in Vancouver you have to go to this place. I like to say that it is a nice way to feel that you are in the deep native rain forest although you are in the middle of the city. Don't miss this opportunity if you are in Vancouver!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Come here with zero expectations and make sure your phone or camera are charged because you'll end up taking more photos of the views and nature-scape than one would imagine.

I've been here a couple of times but my last trip was via bicycle. I followed the bike route around the park and had the time of my life. Only thing better would've been to share it with someone special...hopefully next time!

Date of experience: October 2015