Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

More Info
from US$36.88
More Info
1,393 results
All reviews all ages great for kids rainy day few hours a lot of fun exhibits movie exhibition skytrain lockers playground creek
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2019

We spent 8 hours here and it went so fast. Our children 4 and 6 loved all the interactive displays. The workshops were fab, including all the children and getting them to think!

Staff were very helpful.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Too expensive and honestly not worth it. If this is suppose to be for the kids why charge so much. Some families can't afford the prices so what does that mean then ?? They can't go ?? So Science World is for only wealthy families. Very disappointing. They should re think the prices so it can be more affordable to everyone.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

I took my little cousin there last weekend. And it was an amazing experience not just for little kids but also for adults. I had a lot of fun! Also their movie theater is insane! I had a blast.

Reviewed 6 August 2019

This museum is incredible and lots of fun. So many interactive attractions. Good for all ages (both kids and adults).

1  Thank kemtis
Reviewed 6 August 2019

We went to Science World after our whale sighting trip, so we only had a few hours. I think our visit of 2 hours was near perfect, but could have used a little more time. We went with two young teens, but I think if I were there with kids 13 and below, the kids would have wanted more time. Great hands on exhibits and a great place to let the kids burn off some energy and learn a little something in the process. Definitely worth the admission price! We took a water taxi directly from Granville Island which was a great way to get there quickly, as well as fun.

Date of experience: July 2019