“We had the most amazing stay! From check-in to check-out! Red Carpet treatment! I highly recommend the Four Seasons!”

Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Ranked #16 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersGold level
Penticton, Canada
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have stayed with the Four Seasons a few times, with my children when smaller, and now older. My 8 yr old son loves the pool facilities, as do my 17 and 19 yr old girls, now mostly for the gym amenities. The prime location of Pacific Centre and Robson are more than a bonus for them. I recently stayed with a Best Friend from high school for a concert, shopping and yummy food. The experience will be hard to beat! Was without a doubt a Five Star experience! Highly Recommend!!!

Room Tip: I asked for two beds and a view. I upgraded to a suite with a view over top of pool and gardens! Spe...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank irene g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (586)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Mamaroneck, New York
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel lives up to the Four Seasons level of service and my wife and I were generally happy with our stay here. The front desk was extremely helpful and the rooms were very clean. The bed was also very comfortable and the room was indeed quiet. The hotel is located is a good part of Vancouver which made walking to Stanley Park, restaurants and some shopping quite easy. It was also convenient to some public transportation options. Our room did not have much of a view, as the hotel is surrounded by other sky scrapers which obstruct what could be a beautiful view. The hotel also felt older than typical Four Seasons Hotels and did not have the typical gloss that one would expect. That said, we would stay here again, but hope that the hotel considers renovating the current building.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Formby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed here at the start of our Rocky Mountaineer trip and from the moment we stepped out of the taxi the staff were fantastic! We had a great room and all the facilities in the hotel were excellent, including the gym/spa where we swam outside in the wind and rain!!Great location and handy for most things. Just wish the weather had been a bit better because we may have seen a bit more of the city itself.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to Vancouver for a business convention of the company I work in. It was a very nice mix case of a business and a particular trip. The staff is very professional and kind, the location is nice and the rooms are very comfortable. Everything works very well. I recommend it. Flavio Maia

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

recently stayed at the four seasons downtown. The location was perfect, right in the heart of the downtown core, it is connected to the Pacific mall a popular shopping area and has underground skytrain access.

The room, was excellent, very clean and spacious and I used the wi-fi often with no problems
the gym was also better than most hotels, multiple weight machines and treadmills. there was in indoor/outdoor pool. The only problem for me was the gym was also popular and thus made it crowded at times.

Hotel had one restaurant/bar which gets busy. It specializes in seafood but being downtown there are many other options.

there were no coffee shops/or convenience store in the hotel and with only a bar/restaurant
I found I went looking for an alternate place to relax/drink and review business notes.

Staff were very good and helpful, and I would consider this hotel again it just may not be my first choice...a separate lounge or coffee area would have been nice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We stayed here on our honeymoon and were upgraded to a suite, which was fantastic. The staff were wonderfully attentive and helpful. They found a blanket for us to have a picnic and handed us water as we came back into the hotel from morning runs. The hotel is well located, within easy walking distance of the major parts of Vancouver.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jackson Wy
Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you like the Four Seasons Flag and are accustomed to their properties such as Buenos Aries, New York, George V, Las Vegas or the like, you will be disappointed in Vancouver. This is the second time I've stayed here and while it was renovated since my last visit, it is a 1970's building that is sorely in need of a very major overhaul and renovation. The club chair in my room has a collapsed cushion and the upholstery is threadbare. The rooms lack the typical five-fixture bathroom and have less than enough closet space for a three-day visit for one. There isn't a minibar and no coffee maker in the room. There is no technology and you can't charge your phone or computer without unplugging the bedside lamp or clock.

That all said, the YEW seafood restaurant has an excellent vibe and great food. We've eaten there twice and loved it. The banquet service for our conference was very good and the views are great from a high-floor corner room. The rack rate is very low compared to other Four Season's other than the old Toronto property so what you get for the price is actually good. It's just not a typical Four Seasons.

Room Tip: Choose a corner premier room on a high floor. East facing rooms have a mountain view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear chawk1872,

Thank you again for taking the time to write and share your observations as we learn so much from our guests and their expectations.

As one of the original Canadian properties of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, we do lack some of the moderate amenities compared to our sister properties such as Buenos Aries, New York, George V, and so on. With that said, we are proud of our impeccable service standards and strive to accommodate each and every guest.

I do, however, apologies for the quality of the club chair and inconvenience of charging electronics in the room. I am delighted to share with you that we do in fact offer complimentary coffeemakers and hot water kettles with tea based upon guest requests through Room Service. Notes such as yours allow us to frame up constructive feedback and enable us to better serve our guests.

I am thrilled to hear that we were able to impress you with YEW seafood + bar as well as the quality and service of our meeting and conference services.

Chawk1872, thank you for your constructive feedback and observations from your recent visit. Your reflections are greatly appreciated as it allows us to review our services so we can continue to deliver exceptional guest experience. We hope to have the privilege and pleasure of serving you again the next time you are in the city for either business or pleasure.

Kind regards,