I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel exceeded my expectations.
- The service was professional and friendly. Idris, a member of the concierge staff, went out of his way to make reservations and accommodate our requests
- The furniture in the room was high quality. The bed was particularly comfortable.
- The bathroom was a little small
- I'm not fond of the gym layout. The pool is located next to the treadmills which is potentially dangerous because of the wet tile floors. Additionally, there are a lot of children around (which you don't find at gyms regularly) because of the pool. While I was running on a treadmill a wet rubber ball hit me in the leg because two kids were playing in the pool -- I feel the proximity is a safety hazard.
- Although Idris (the concierge) was wonderful another concierge member recommended a rather poor restaurant for breakfast.
4.5 stars overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver presents 30 storeys of relaxed urban luxury and thoughtful, experienced care. The natural charms and cosmopolitan airs of downtown Vancouver inform our luxury hotel’s inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Four Seasons Vancouver
- Vancouver Four Seasons