I recently stayed at the Bayshore for a one-week business trip/ Excellent hotel in a perfectly Vancouver and beautiful west coast setting. The Bayshore is only minutes from Stanley Park and right on the waterfront--in fact the path that runs by hotel connects it to both the Park and the Waterfront Sky Train station (about a 15 minute walk). Some rooms are bright although some of my colleagues had smaller, more dimly lit rooms. Excellent service. My only real criticism would be of the restaurant, which seems under-par for this hotel, and the bar which is also lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin