The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
Granville Island Hotel(Vancouver)
US$396
US$335
  • Restaurant
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$314
  • Breakfast included
US$373
US$347
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$286
Hotwire.com
US$423
US$410
3,397 results
All reviewsstanley parktower roommain buildingcoal harbouroutdoor poolheavenly bedsea wallself parkingbike rentalsharbour viewbeautiful hotelamazing locationcanada placedenman streethotel restaurantconvention centerseawall
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Westin Bayshore last August. What can I say? It's the best hotel ever! From moment of arrival to departure. Our room we booked was unavailable however we have been moved to our room following afternoon (while we were out shopping). Love love love this hotel! We are sure to make this our summer getaway from cold Saskatchewan. Location is perfect! We parked our vehicle and have been walking everywhere!!! Shopping on Robson is great as well as dinning! Stanley Park is right across! We would wake up early morning and hit the adventures until late at night. But what I loved the most was nightly walks along harbour!!! I am absolutely in love with this hotel & will be back for sure again this summer! From clean rooms, to truly Heavenly fragrance, my soul stayed with Weston! On the way back to Saskatchewan we would not even consider any other hotel but Calgary's Westin! Again, heavenly fragrance clean & the best location! Wish we had Westin in Regina!!!
My first choice of future stays anywhere!!! Great professional service! Top notch! See you soon Westin!

• Stayed: August 2013
Heather G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Reginafamily,

Wow are we ever appreciative of your loyalty! Thank you so much for making us a part of your family holiday this summer. We really appreciate that you’ve shared your experience with other trip advisor readers and we can not wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Let me say that Vancouver is a wonderful city and this hotel location provides a beautiful view of Coal Harbor and is very close to Stanley Park. What I did not like and was disappointed in:
1--emails asking me to upgrade to a Junior Suite which you can only do through email and not via phone to see if room is the same as requested (full bay view)
2--the "upgrade" to the Junior Suite was in an older building set back from the bay and the view of the bay was obstructed by a cement wall but it did have a marina view. I requested my original room back
3--There is no fan in the bathroom so every shower causes fogging in the bathroom and in the main room glass doors. Really? no fans?
4--the bathroom door has no lock. It is a sliding door but cannot be secured
5--the bathroom didn't have enough racks to hang all the towels
6--the shower had only a half door which may seem cool but caused water to bounce off me and go straight to the ground outside the shower which then became slippery
7--the showerhead was an overhead rain shower which may be great for some but not for all and there was no option of tub or alternate showerhead for my 3 month old daughter
8--the TV was extremely small and I had to either sit on the end of the bed or put my glasses on to watch the Olympics. Ridiculous
9--there were no plugs to charge phones and devices close to the bed. they were on the counter/desk. If the shower is so 'modern' shouldn't charging stations be too?
10--they charge for wifi, phone calls, and parking. Wasn't the room charge enough Westin?
11--There was no table/chairs for both my wife and I to sit and eat when we ordered room service. Our options were to sit on the bed with the tray of food, sit on the ground, one of us sit in the desk chair while the other sat on the sitting chair in the room. To problem with the sitting chair was there was no table other then a small round magazine table.
12--my wife was upset there were no cotton buds in the room, so we bought them in the gift shop

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Heather G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear vagabond09,
I’m sincerely disappointed to read that your recent experience with us here at the Westin Bayshore did not meet your expectations. We hope that all of our guests will have their expectations exceeded as so many other reviewers have noted and I’m sorry that you did not find your time with us to reflect your needs. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Just got back from an overnight stay. Location is great with restaurants within walking distance on Robson and of course the sea wall and Stanley Park nearby. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were perfect temperature. Great benefits for the gold members included a free kids movie, free wifi and breakfast. Self parking is $36 a night and is located across the street. Easy in and out access. Room was large and recently updated.
Stayed in several hotels in Vancouver including the Fairmont and this will be the one I stay at for the foreseeable future.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Contenders

Dear Contenders,
We so value your loyalty as a Gold Starwood Preferred guest and truly thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed here for one night and I'd add this to my list of hotels to stay at in Vancouver.

Location is a bit far from the train, but it is great that it is at the foot of Stanley Park. You get the feeling that you are getting away from all the hussle and bustle of city life.

The hotel room was completely renovated, but I had to pay an upgrade to get a king bed and tub, which I usually get for free at other hotels.

Comfortable bed and luxurious bedding. Nice tub and overhead shower.

The room was spacious and was a Harbourview room in the tower building. The room had a peakaboo view of the harbour and mostly faced the city, not a full view of Stanley Park and the Harbour. If you get a Harbourview Room, ask for one directly facing the Harbour, which we thought we were getting.

NIce pool, fitness room and jacuzzi. Too bad the jets in the jacuzzi were not working. Having a room in the Tower Building was convenient as you just get off the elevator and the pool is right there.

Great that you get 10% off at the restaurant if you are a Starwood member.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Speedy688

Dear Speedy688,
Thank you for your review of your recent experience with us. You described our location well as we are about a 5-10 minute walk from the main downtown streets which gives our guests great access to the city while being in a quiet ocean front corner of downtown that can truly feel like an escape!
If you enjoyed our Westin Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath you’ll be pleased to know that you can find these as a standard at all Westin properties! I hope you will be back soon to enjoy our location and the features you noted that make our brand and our property so popular!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed during a Wedding weekend, would not normally have booked this hotel, but was pleasantly surprised by a super friendly staff. The location is fantastic to visit Stanley park, or as a pre-Whistler stop, as the see to sky highway is seconds away. Rooms are a bit dated, but the beds are comfortable. Food was good, dine-in and room service.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Sandinmyveins

Dear Sandinmyveins,
We were delighted to be able to exceed your expectations on your recent visit and hope you’ll be back again soon!