Perfect location for visiting Vancouver, especially downtown and the Western end of the city. One block to the Denman street restaurants (don't miss Kingyo), a few minutes walk to Stanley Park, and right on Coal Harbour.
Beautiful swimming pool. Terrific cold continental breakfast, including a breakfast smoothie, very good muesli, and lots of nuts and dried fruits.
A knowledgeable concierge by the name of Ayla: whether you wanted a fancy restaurant or carry-out sushi (don't miss Sushi Mart), she had just the right idea. And the rest of the staff couldn't be nicer.
We were in 530, a junior suite, with lots of amenities and a very good view of Coal Harbour. Two minor annoyances about the room: in order to keep the room cool we had to turn the thermostat to 66 (Fahrenheit) and leave the fan on medium. (Perhaps this was because the weather was spectacular and sun poured into our east-facing room.) And the bathroom was a bit awkward: the narrowest shower I've ever seen and the clothes closet is in the bathroom. On the other hand, the pleasures of a junior suite with huge sliding glass windows in the living room and a terrace off the bedroom were innumerable.
This is both a terrific Westin and a terrific location in Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin