Spent 6 days here for a conference, had a king bed room in Tower section, and all went well. The bed was great, the room was very good, TV channels could be better (no Golf Channel, no ESPN) but it did have Fox News. The room cost $200+ even at event discount, and what I was most disappointed was the $15/day charge for internet. Even Super 8 gives free internet. I had food at the conference breaks and it was good, but not superior. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. And location was superb! Right on the waterfront. I'd stay again as long as business pays for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin