This was our first visit to Vancouver. My wife and I were very pleased with our choice of hotel. There were a few things you should be aware of, before you make Le Soliel your choice. Here is our review:
- Great location: within walking distance to many attractions and transit.
- Clean (as in: spotless).
- Smells (really) nice (this is the first thing we noticed).
- Soundproof: in the few days we were there, we did not hear any noises (from the streets or other rooms).
- Excellent room service: they've attended to all our requests in a timely manner.
- Helpful front desk staff: they offered information about the city that certainly made a difference. They were all great, but we hit the jackpot with Paul.
- Unreliable wireless internet. The signal was always there, but one of two things kept happening: either the connection was extremely slow or disrupted.
Good to know:
- The rooms are not the largest out there. If you have a lot to travel with, you may find the suite a bit tiny.
- It is a relatively small hotel, surrounded by tall buildings. Don't expect a great view.
- If no one is there to help with parking your car or carrying your luggage, either give them a couple of minutes, or inform the front desk. Again, Le Soliel is small, and one or two employees may be helping other guests when you arrive. But once they attend to you, they do a good job.
- There is no swimming pool or exercise room on the premise. The Y is literally next door, and you can use their facilities if you wish, but you have to pay extra. The rates were very reasonable, at the time of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a European influence and attention to detail have given the Executive Hotel LeSoleil a well deserved reputation as one of the top boutique hotels in downtown Vancouver. Our large suites, attentive staff and great location make a visit to the beautiful City of Vancouver an experience to remember. We are always available to answer questions about the city, hotel and other Executive Hotel Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Executive Hotel Le Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Soleil Hotel
- Le Soleil Vancouver