The Listel Hotel Vancouver
US$497
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$476
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$405
US$391
US$360
2,455 results
All reviewsforage restaurantrobson streetfrench press coffeegallery floorsparkling waterstanley parkgreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancewest endeach morningcomfortable roomslots of restaurantshotel restaurantcentral locationgranville islandcanada place
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I recently stayed at The Listel Hotel while in Vancouver for a girls weekend. We had a wonderful time at the hotel and the staff was excellent. The location was perfect as we could walk to almost everywhere we needed or wanted to visit. Anytime we had questions the front desk was very helpful. The restaurants and nightlife nearby were great.

The complementary coffee service in the morning was amazing and very much appreciated as well as the cookies in the car the morning of checkout. It's all the extra touches, friendly staff, location and clean rooms that will have me recommending your hotel to anyone I hear is visiting Vancouver.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Lovely large room. Great service. Front desk personnel were well informed about sightseeing and willling to investigate options. Downtown location afforded walking to Stanley Park and Gastown, if you are a walker. Attached to a wonderful restaurant with live jazz.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2010

As a Seattle traveler who knows Vancouver well, I was looking for a hotel in the heart of downtown so I could window shop and have dinner before meeting up with friends. I appreciated the modern and clean style of the Listel and was blown away how it was near so many restaurants, shops and the best of the heart of Vancouver sightseeing. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and clean. Knowing the high rate of car theft in Vancouver, I was especially concerned about where I could put my car and was glad to not only have secured parking (that only the staff had access to) but also a drive that I was able to pull into off of Robson St. (which is usually very busy.) It was great to pull up, park the car and walk in the lobby within about 15 feet. That is unusual in Vancouver. Overall,I got a great price (travelocity secret hotel) and was delighted I went to the Listel.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2010

Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a simple, modern, stylish hotel without frills . Rooms furnished simply but tastefully with quality linen. Some wear and tear on wood work but all in all clean and well maintained. Bathrooms tiny and lighting could be better; surprisingly no in room safe.
Our room had a non existent view so some more prominent examples of the art work would have been a welcome diversion.

Reception staff slightly abrupt and some "attitude". One feels that there is a slight image over service attitude .
O Doul's Restaurant attached , here service friendly and first class; food quality excellent and menu choices local and fresh. Extensive wine list.

The hotels policy of a facilities charge for internet and local calls irritating. why not include it in room rate at outset?. Valet parking very expensive.
remember all rates quoted are subject to taxes which can be a sting in the tail at check out.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I stayed in room 318 with my family (two young teenagers) as it was one of the few locations in Vancouver centre which offered a room suitable to sleep a family of four. 318 is on the museum floor which I thought would have more museum displays, I noted only one just at the lifts. The hotel rooms are a bit dated but acceptable. There is a lovely view of the hotel bins from 318 but this did not worry us as we were rarely in the room. I would highly recommend this hotel due to the excellent staff and superb location. You can walk within 20 minutes to all major sites and there is a good selection of shops and restaurants including Earls and Moxie's within 2 minutes walk and the main shopping centre is 15 minutes away. Just ask for a front facing room onto Robson. I can not praise the staff enough. There was some mention in other reviews about beggers in the area. I did see one but he was harmless and it appeared to be a common problem throughout Vancouver especially around Gastown.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family