When we arrived we were upgraded to a suite on the 33rd floor don't know why but hey whose going to complain. Excellent room big Jacuzzi over looking the city clean,tidy well presented. Staff friendly, helpful even had a complimentary breakfast. Superb position for exploring Vancouver one of the best cities we have visited and we have seen a few. Can't think of anything to complain about except maybe parking charges which at $25 a day if you are there for a week or so would work out expensive. If we ever visit Vancouver again which is a distinct possibility then would not hesitate to stop at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver