We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of a 19 day fly-drive around BC. Although we didn't have a suite, the room was very spacious, clean, quiet (can't remember to floor but it was quite high up) and the beds were almost too comfortable ( if that is possible). Excellent location for English Bay, Stanley Park, a plethora of restaurants in Denman Street and buses to other locations. The continental breakfast was excellent. Staff throughout were very friendly, courteous and helpful. I do agree with another comment about no room safe; there would be room in the wardrobe to fit one. I know safes were available in the lobby but that's not always convenient. Hotel a little dated and could do with some TLC and redecoration. That said, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver