This review is late, we actually stayed here about two years ago. The hotel is located very close to many decent restaurants and shops, also close to Stanley Park and bike rentals. We initially got a room very close to the AC unit (noisy) but on request were moved away and to a higher floor. The higher floors seemed better both for less noise and better views. We had a view of the water from our balcony.
The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was nothing fancy but comfortable. The pool is nice especially if you have kids. We did not eat at the hotel so can't speak for the in-house food, but as I said there are many good places to eat close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver