This grand old hotel has location, location, location. A 10 minute slow walk to English Bay, Stanley Park, and the seawall. As a previous reviewer said the rooms are dated but they are updating the rooms gradually.
Customer service is excellent. Fast, courteous and helpful.
The restaurant on site is OK. 10% off of one meal while you are a guest. Don't bother with the breakfast buffet, it isn't worth it.
The underground parking is wonderful and at times you can get it thrown in with a package. That is a real deal in Vancouver.
The attached mall and small supermarket are very convenient.
We have stayed there for a number of years and we are always pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver