The Westin Grand, Vancouver
US$406
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$365
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$312
Travelocity
US$433
US$369
  • Pool
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$257
US$548
US$411
1,846 results
All reviewsheavenly bedgreat locationmini kitchenpublic libraryrobson streetdeluxe suiteliving roombc placetim hortonsself parkingfloor to ceiling windowsliquor storeoutdoor poolrogers arenaan upgradecentral locationfew blocks
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed in the Westin Grand for a 3 night stopover from London to Auckland. First of all, using the Canada Line train from the airport is very convenient and is only a short walk from the station to the Westin Grand. Check-in was a breeze, I was up at my room within 10 mins of arriving at the hotel, was good to have such quick service after a 9 hour flight.

My room was very nice, I was expecting a studio room but instead I was given a suite with a separate living area and all, had a good selection of TV channels, well equipped kitchenette, good spacious bathroom with plenty of amenities. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever had in a hotel room, took no time at all to get to sleep! I was on the 19th floor meaning I had a good view of the cityscape, with a small glimpse of some snow-capped mountains. The location of the hotel is great, not only is it close to the Canada Line train station, but the Robson street shops are also a couple of blocks away, I didn't have to use anything but my feet to get around during my short stay. Had a very good meal at the restaurant near in the lobby. The staff are another thing that really made the Westin a great place to stay, they are all friendly and will not hesitate to provide assistance, one of the staff members even gave me an umbrella after I had checked out so I could do some last minute shopping in the rain before my flight. Overall I really couldn't fault my stay here, everything from the start until the end of my stay was excellent, I would definitely stay here again and would recommend the Westin Grand to anyone planning a trip to Vancouver.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank keen2travelasia
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear keen2travelasia,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm so thrilled that you had such a great stay in the midst of your international excursions. I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We always choose the Westin Grand, as the Service, the Rooms and Restaurant rank as one of the best in the City. The Staff do everything they can to make your stay a pleasure.
Another plus is the fact that a very good Supermarket and a Tim Hortons are next door and if you have children this is an advantage. The Swimming Pool is great for the Kids, along with the Gym for the adults...

Room Tip: A Room With Cooking Facilities is Ideal
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal guest StalhamDuo! I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at the Westin Grand on 2 occasions during our 3 week holiday in Canada. Our first stay was for 4 nights when we arrived in Vancouver, our second sty was for one night at the end of our holiday. This hotel is convenient for many of the Vancouver attractions from Yaletown and its great selection of restaurants and ferry to Granville Island and Gastown and Canada Place. all are within 10 minutes from the hotel. All the staff are outstanding, helpful and efficient, the breakfast staff stood out throughout our stay even remembering us on our return. The rooms we stayed in were large, very comfortable with some of the comfiest beds I have slept in in a hotel.
If I come back to Vancouver I wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.

Room Tip: Check out the restaurants at Yaletown. Also use the ferries from Yaletown to Granville Island.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you MS12344321! I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family of ten recently stayed at the Westin Grand in Vancouver before our Alaska cruise. All the staff we talked with was so receptive and helpful. The rooms with the sofa beds are great for a family of four and have a separate bedroom from the lving room area plus a wet bar and refrigerator and coffee or tea makers. The standard rooms also have a separate bedroom and living area with a wet bar, refrigerator, coffee and tea makers and a chaise lounge with a sofa instead of the sofa bed. All have large bathrooms.

The elevated outdoor pool was so nice and gave us a chance to relax in the fresh air. They also had a fitness area that was small, but nice and had a hot tub.

We didn't eat there, but the lounge service was very nice and again, the staff was wonderful. The location was very central and you could walk to many attractions such as the cute little ferries to go over to Grandeville Island instead of taking a taxi.

We will definitely stay there again when we visit Vancouver the next time. .

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the harbor. The views are great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you dsbelmont! I sincerely appreciate the five-star review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I only had a quick overnight stay as I was there for an evening work event and left early the next morning. The rooms are well appointed and the layout is really a great. I enjoyed having a suite with the separate living area to relax in. There is also kitchen appliances for those staying a bit longer. The views are quite good even though they are only partial views. The location is really great for those wanting to be in the thick of it. I was pleasantly surprised with how quiet the room was even with the windows open and being located above Robson st. I had room service breakfast of an egg-white spinach and feta omelet which was "ok". Definitely not worth the price. All of the staff were very friendly and hospitable. My biggest problem with the Westin is the extortionate holds they put on your credit card. I think it is way beyond what other hotels charge you and it is on a per night basis. If you charge anything to your room then they hold more on your credit card. I think that they are out of touch with the average person who likes to be on top of their finances.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Joker79London,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and hope we can welcome you back next time for a longer duration. I appreciate your feedback about your credit card policy, and will be sure to take your comments to the team.