1,917 results
All reviewsheavenly bedmini kitchenpublic libraryrobson streetcorner suiteliving roomsmall suitebc placetim hortonsself parkingfloor to ceiling windowsoutdoor poolliquor storerogers arenacentral locationfew blocksthe heart of the city
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent location. Close to everything with a hop-on tour bus stop very close. Lots of restaurants, shopping nearby. Rooms are exceptional and very clean. Staff are warm, welcoming and helpful. Service is excellent on all levels. Great value. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sworrels
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear sworrels,

Thank you for giving us a perfect 5-star review! I'm delighted to see that your stay was perfect. We look forward to many more visits in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Definitely a wonderful Starwood/Westin hotel. The menu in Hidden is delicious - I especially loved the Healthy Start Breakfast. Food Quality and Service are both top notch with attentive servers who personalize the experience. The gym is beautiful along with their rooftop pool. The location was extremely convenient - you're able to walk to almost anywhere in the downtown core.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to any travelers staying in Vancouver - for business or pleasure, single or with family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennie L
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Jlam17,

I'm thrilled to see you had such a great experience, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

From the moment we arrived until we left ,the staff was first class , treated our kids & little puppy like a king:) the rooms were very clean ,the maids even brought our puppy a bed
I was actually blown away at the kindness
Definately will be back on our next trip to Vancouver
I would highly recommend to all families & pet owners

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for staying with us! We look for every opportunity to go above and beyond with our guests, and I'm so pleased that made the difference for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

With kids finally old enough to go on a parents getaway, Vancouver was the best choice for the early summer time. The Westin Grand proved to be a great home base. we were treated like king and queen and the staff went well out of their way to assist. They helped point us at the most fantastic restaurants and were quick with directions and suggestions. Room was fantastic and very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TexasGator1987,

Thank you for bringing your family to stay with us! I'm so pleased we helped to make your inaugural family vacation a success. I hope we can welcome you all back again very soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Another excellent Westin hotel. Great location for walking around Vancouver. Excellent view (high floor). Took the hop on-hop off bus which was a great way to see different parts of the city. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abby C

Thank you very much for such a positive review Abby! I hope we can welcome you back again soon.