2,760 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonebar and grilldowntown vancouverbreakfast was includedsmall elevatorfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelfront desk staffcanada line
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I booked this place, since I liked the location, which was very good, totally centric.
I liked the bathroom products, “L’ Occitane”.and also the decoration... i wantd a small hotel instead of big chains.
The building is very nice, I also like the places that have been there for long time, so as this one.
The men behing the desk were great. Nice, polite, attentive, great just great.
The room was not so big but good enough, bathroom and everything has great quality, I rather have that than just bad space.
Bed was very comfortable. And everyone is talking about breakfast in there, I read some reviews, and they all say it was delicious.
Well I am a bit picky about that. The juice comes from a box. But if you go downstairs to the restaurant, instead of the included breakfast, they do have freshly squeezed juice.
The eggs with those little potatoes were very good.
I would recommend it for sure, great for shopping, just across the street from a huge shopping mall.

Room Tip: Go for the bigest one
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
STregisVancouver, General Manager at St. Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank-you very much for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. We are an independently owned and operated hotel and we believe that our personal service can help make every stay special. Our staff works hard to make sure that every guest feels warmly welcomed when they stay with us.

I invite you to contact me if you have any other comments about your stay you wish to share. Thank-you for making us part of your visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

After extensive research we chose to stay at the St Regis for our short stop in Vancouver, and we're so glad we did. From the moment we got there, the two men behind the desk (I'm sorry I can't remember their names) were so helpful. We had trouble finding the car rental return place and they both gave us accurate directions, and took our bags up to our room while we dropped the car back. Our room was fantastic, separate lounge room and bedroom, spacious bathroom with a massive shower, and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was included which was just OK, nothing fancy, but great for convenience. Complimentary wifi, however we had a lot of trouble connecting to our room wifi so we had to connect to another room's wifi. Hotel was in a great location and very well maintained. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would choose to stay again if we came back to Vancouver.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank-you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We are an independently owned and operated hotel and our team takes great pride in making sure that every stay is memorable, no matter whether it's for a week or a night. We're so pleased that they were able to help you enjoy your time with us.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any other comments about your stay to share. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Another amazing stay. St. Regis is perfectly located in downtown Vancouver- perfect for all the tourist attractions, shops, restaurants - absolutely everything within a stones throw. Each and everyone of the staff are so helpful and friendly. Rooms are comfortable, really clean and the following are all complimentary: Fuji water every night, breakfast, phone calls (including international), wi-if in all rooms and throughout the hotel. Looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
STregisVancouver, General Manager at St. Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank-you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We are very proud of our city and we love hearing from guests who've been able to get our and explore what Vancouver has to offer from our hotel.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any other comments about your stay you wish to share. We hope to see you again for another stay the next time you visit Vancouver.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We have now stayed at the St. Regis on 3 occasions in the last year or so and have had wonderful service each time. The charm of the place is in the detail from the room to the staff to the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank-you very much for your review and your kind words about our hotel. There's no greater reward for a hotel than when visitors become regular guests. It tells us that we're doing things the right way. Plus, we really enjoy seeing familiar faces walk through the door.

I invite you to contact me directly if you have any other comments about your stay to share. Thank-you for making us part of your visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Value for money, with what you get.
Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, soap, bottles of water, free calls and chocolates on your bed :)
Situated bang centre of Vancouver so perfect as a base for sightseeing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Terry L

Thank-you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We hate feeling like we're getting "nickelled and dimed" with service charges when we travel, and we're committed to offering our guest everything they need for a great stay in their basic room rate. That's why we include breakfast, WiFI, long distance calls and business services, and bottled water, all at no extra charge.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me directly if you have any other comments you wish to share. Thank-you for choosing the St. Regis Hotel Vancouver.