St. Regis Hotel
Victorian Hotel(Vancouver)
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Restaurant
2,627 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonedowntown vancouverbar and grillsmall elevatorbreakfast was includedfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelgreat boutiquefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2010

The St. Regis is very easy to get to from the airport and, once there, one is so warmly welcomed and the stage is set for a lovely stay. The staff, all the staff, are wonderful - very efficient and generous with their attention. The hotel is beautifully decorated, with soothing colors, clean lines, and great original art. The rooms are comfortable, the robes cozy. The included breakfast is very good, with eggs and accompaniments made to order, in addition to a nice array of pastries, cereal, etc., and (as elsewhere in the hotel) kind service. With all of that, the St. Regis is well-situated as well, steps away from the Canada Line for those coming from the airport. Well, it's just perfect!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank aap2010
Reviewed 20 April 2010

Stayed at the St Regis for three days and my choice could not have been bettered, great value for money, staff unbelievably helpful, room good size and very comfortable and ideal location for sightseeing, shopping and all other touristy things.

1  Thank DevonshireLad
Reviewed 20 April 2010

The St. Regis hotel is a great location in down-town Vancouver. Easy walking access to The Waterfront, Gastown, the Canada Line rapid transit, shopping, great restaurants, car rental agencies, etc. We stayed there twice, at the beginning and then later on while on a trip to BC. The rooms are extremely well appointed, modern and comfortable. For us an included breakfast was a pre-condition, and the St. Regis scores well here also. They offer a daily complimentary buffet & coked option, with eggs any way you like. Marvellous! Staff were always pleasant and extremely helpful. All in, a great experience.
The only slight issue was that for our first stay we were in a room on the first floor which looked out on a noisy central heating / air con. machine. We did not complain, but when we returned we asked or a high floor (there are only 5) and were given a room on the 4th, floor, which was excellent.

3  Thank richardWhickham
Reviewed 14 April 2010

I travel to Vancouver frequently and have always stayed at larger hotels, this time I decided to try this hotel for a change and was quite pleased with the result. I had met my sister at their lounge prior to my stay, that is how I found the hotel. I liked that it is close to the Canada Line and close to downtown. I also liked the decor, however I found the mattress a little too uncomfortable. The breakfast was nice too!

1  Thank nassvalley
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We stayed for three nights and every day was a pleasure. This is a great price, great hotel, great staff and great location. The room are small more like European style, were clean and nicely decorated. I would recommend it, and did, to my friends and family.

1  Thank ladyofglass