“Wonderful way to start my Vancouver Vacation”

Vancouver Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard ShipFaced, your very own cruiser offering private charters around the beautiful sights of Vancouver Harbour. ShipFaced is the perfect way to get out on the water with the wind in your face and see all the sights which this most modern city has to offer. From the impressive high-rises surrounding Vancouver Harbour, ShipFaced boat cruise will take you on a unique voyage through the beautiful glacial fjord of Indian Arm, past historic Granville Island, Deep Cove and Bowen Island. Your onboard captain will point out the places of interest keeping you fully informed with his entertaining commentary. Keep an eye open for friendly harbour seals bobbing up nearby and seabirds gliding overhead. Every cruise is a different adventure!Our cabin cruiser is the perfect size for carrying small parties of up to 6 passengers for half day or full day cruises. This is a great way to celebrate birthday parties, company functions, Christmas parties or even weddings. Special events are the ideal opportunity for taking a harbour cruise with grandstand views of fireworks and other events. A moonlight cruise is the perfect way to enjoy a romantic trip beneath the stars with the Vancouver skyline lit up after dark. Popular dates book up fast so you need to make your reservation as soon as possible.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful way to start my Vancouver Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

We had a wonderful time on our charted cruise with Vancouver Boat Tours.com. Yvette and John really know there stuff and showed us parts of Vancouver I bet even the locals don't know about.

I haven't been so relaxed since we took a week long cruise to Mexico. There is just something about the water that is just the perfect place to unwind. We booked for a 1/2 day tour which would include the sunset tour. They allowed us to set the pace and we just sat back and leisurely enjoyed the beautiful lush scenery that is Indian Arm. We live in Vegas and it was a real treat to see so much green!

They supply water & soda, but since they allow you to bring your own drinks we brought wine, cheese and a bottle of champagne.

I would definitely recommend Vancouver Boat Tours.com to friends and plan on taking a full day tour next time we are in Vancouver.

4 Thank warytraveler01

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wow! Second to none boat tour of Vancouver. A must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2010

Whether you're a local or not, I highly suggest Vancouver Boat Tours. Being a local myself, I figured I had seen all parts of Vancouver and surrounding areas. Boy, was I wrong!

Right from the start, the skipper was nice and easy to engage. The boat was easy to get to, and the life jackets well maintained and easy to get into.

After hopping on the boat, I experienced the city like I have never experienced it before. The atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. The air crisp, the sun shining, and the waters calm.

The skipper was knowledgeable and professional; knowing exactly how to work the boat and explain parts of the city we navigated through.

You get to see parts of Vancouver that are only viewable on a boat. Forget the car ladies and gentlemen. This is the way to go!

Two thumbs up from me!

4 Thank Travelguy604
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing Skipper gave us a memorable boat tour of the Vancouver Coastal Front”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2010

Vancouver is an amazing international city that lies at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. In all the time I have lived in Whistler, I never took the opportunity to discover the local islands and coves that are all within a 30 minute boat journey by charter boat from Granville Island.

I sure was lucky to discover Vancouver Boat Tours and their amazing skippers that guided our cruise around the Vancouver Waterways.

We started off from Granville Island, in fact right under Burrard Bridge was our departure point. There is ample parking at Vanier Park just down from the Space Museum and steps away from the congested Public Market.

It was a true blue bird day, a pleasant gentle breeze was blowing and the sea's were calm.

We put on our life jackets and were off. (I was happy to see the Life Jackets were well maintained and not stinky and moldy as some other charters have).

A short while later we cruising past Deep Cove toward Granite Falls. My jaw dropped at the beauty of this area literally inside the Metro Vancouver area but only accessible by boat.

It was exactly like being in the Queen Charlotte Islands, we saw sea otters and a couple of sea lions.

Remember to bring a camera; you will leave with a full memory card!

8 Thank uberator
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our Boat Tour to Vancouver BC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2009

I recently had a boat tour around Vancouver with vancouverboattours.com and I have to say, it was a very pleasant experience. Given my job as a freelance real estate agent, you could just imagine the stress that I get from my job and I imagine many people are experiencing the same thing. The tours that they give are so relaxing, I got the chance to unwind, breathe in some fresh air and hang out with my friends. They only cater to small groups or families, that is why you won't be stressed out because you have the whole boat to yourselves. You create your own timetable, so no one can rush you on enjoying the amazing scenery and environment. It was a good thing that we were there in the month of August because, there was a celebration with cool fireworks display. The fireworks display is usually during July and August. Even if you don't get to see it, you will still have the chance to look at the great scenery. The guide is very knowledgeable to the places that you will get to visit. There is not a dull moment in this tour. My friends got a little bit crazy and really enjoyed themselves to the fullest. There are a lot of great places in Vancouver, but my favorite place that we saw is Deep Cove. It was pretty amazing for me when we got to that part of the tour because each and every one of us has our own favorite part of it. I really believe that we got a great deal on the tour because the prices were reasonable. If you want you can check out the prices. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a nice, fun, relaxing, breath-taking experience.

4 Thank Alex_9_03