“Ho hum design but well maintained”

Langara Golf Course
San Francisco, California
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Ho hum design but well maintained”
Reviewed 12 May 2010

The 3 regular 18 hole muni courses in Vancouver have flat terrrain with mundane layouts. As a Vancouver visitor you may find the resort courses just outside the city more memorable. Furry Creek on the Sea to Sky Highway on the way to Whistler or Westwood Plateau Golf Club in Coquitlam, both have spectacular views and unique holes.

This muni course is in the Oakridge residential area, in south central Vancouver. The layout is fairly flat with water consisting of small man made ponds. Excellent maintenance is the course's principal plus.

Despite the boring location and layout it always seems busy. I wish I could mention a particular hole I find interesting or unique but alas this is not the case. The course is challenging enough for me as my golfing skill level is merely average.