Blue Horizon Hotel
US$271
US$202
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$238
TripAdvisor
2,712 results
All reviewsrobson streetabode restaurantstanley parkgreat locationcorner roomtwo sidesdowntown vancouversuperior roomcapilano suspension bridgesmall balconyhuge roomthe upper floorshigher floortwo queen bedswithin walking distancehop on hop off busrestaurant downstairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Arrived on a Thursday and was assigned a room on the 27th floor - wonderful view and the room was spacious, well furnished and very clean. We were three adults and never once felt crowded. The bathroom was clean and fresh (although we were short towels and the tub was a weird peachy/pink color) and perfectly suitable. I mean really, how much time do you spend in the bathroom. Never made it to the pool. The beds were very comfortable - no problem sleeping for me. Being up high meant little/no street noise so that was nice. The only complaint is that we drive a Ford F350 and could not seem to park anywhere comfortably :( Tried to get help from the front desk but not much assistance there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Ctraue
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The hotel is well located to restaurants, shops and Stanley Park. The rooms are clean, comfy beds, nicely decorated, with great views. The service was extraordinary. My daughter s iPod was dead and we forgot the charger. The clerk offered to use her phone charger to charge it.

Room Tip: The views are unbelievable from the 24th floor!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank lilly s
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The beds are high quality and firm, so if you have back issues, this the place to stay!

The rooms are nicely decorated and relatively quiet for downtown.

It's at a great location.

The elevators and the carpet in the hallway are a bit old, but don't let this fool you. They put a lot of money into comfortable clean rooms with comfortable beds.

I stay here every time I come to Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel doesn't have valet, and customer service was polite, but not very personal.

This hotel has location, location, location. The rooms are nice, clean, and upper floors have a wonderful view.

Hotel offers parking, for small cars.

The best part is it's location on Ronson st! Can't beat the location.

Wonderful restaurants everywhere!

Lots of stores near by

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Tundra_honky
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights with my wife.

I paid extra for the higher floors in order to take advantage of the views. I'm glad I did!

When we arrived I was given room 2505 which is East facing but because I wanted a harbor view, I asked and we were accommodated without any issue. The view was well worth it and the room was large with two good sized windows. We also had a balcony.

The rooms were well insulated and although we were next to the elevator, I never heard them open or close.

The pool is a good length for swimming and they have a Jacuzzi. Very basic gym.

They have two restaurants on site, and we tried breakfast on one morning which was good.

Again the view is perfect for getting around and we rented the Vancouver hop on/hop off trolley stops right outside the hotel.

Staff were friendly and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple