Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver
Granville Island Hotel(Vancouver)
US$396
US$336
  • Restaurant
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$312
  • Breakfast included
US$371
US$347
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$440
US$406
Travelocity
2,141 results
All reviewsdiva restaurantluxury king roomgreat locationpacific centrecanada placesmall balconyart galleryfour seasonscomfortable bedcentral locationcanada linerobson streetvalet parkingexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againan upgradebit dated
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here for two nights over new years. I had a great time. All the staff were so helpfull and polite. I stayed in the Luxury King Room. My room was perfetly clean and well stocked with goodies. I ordered room service and the waiter who served my dinner was so lovely and genuine.

Would stay here again in a heart beat.

Such a great location and super helpfull staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed at the Met as part of a Living Social experience and were very pleased. The hotel is older but very well maintained. Our room was large, and the bathroom was big enough for a separate tub and shower. A real highlight was the bed and linens--so comfortable. The location could not have been better; we were able to walk to Gastown, Yaletown and to catch the water ferry to Granville Island. It was a great experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McSix
Paul H, Director of Sales at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and had a chance to experience some of the quality products that we offer our guests, including our Frette Linens. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Good sized room and water closet for a great price,centrally located in downtown Vancouver! Nicely appointed property with friendly staff and an excellent on site restaurant - "Diva @ the Met". Absolutely would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Thank Yukon Landcruis... R

A Happy New Year to you! and thank you for your comments, especially regarding Diva! Our kitchen is working hard on creating new menu items, distinct to the city using many locally sourced items. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

My husband and I took a last minute trip to Vancouver and decided to stay at the Met because of their location, their pet friendly policy and their rates. The hotel was lovely and the staff very friendly and helpful. There were a few things that could have made our stay much better:

Our bed was really hard and didn't go all the way up to the wall/headboard. So the two pillows per person weren't enough to get comfortable to read or watch TV. I like a firm mattress but this was kind of unforgivably firm.

TV channels were limited. No HBO or any movie channels. We thought about renting a pay per view but they were about $16.00 per movie. Ouch. So we ended up watching things on our tablets, which was a little difficult because some of our services from the states don't work in Canada (HBO GO). I ended up buying an episode of an HBO show on Amazon to watch on my ipad.

Wifi was spotty.

I know the purpose of the minibar is for them to sell the guest things. But unless it's an absolute emergency I'm not going to buy a $4.00 bottle of water.

The hotel parking was very expensive. We used it the first day and after that moved our car to the parking lot of the Pacific Centre Mall directly across the street. To park overnight there was $29.00. The Met charges $40.00

One of the elevators was out of order. This was only a problem for us once.

Room service was a little pricey and the portion sizes small. I wouldn't describe it as the best food I've ever eaten, but it was okay.

Despite all this, the room was clean and modern, all the plumbing and lamps and things worked as they should, we had a pretty view, they let us bring our dog, and the staff was friendly and attentive. I would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Metropolitan and had no complaints at all. The staff were all very friendly, professional and helpful, and the service was great. My room, which was very nice, had lots of space and was really comfortable. The bathroom was very nicely designed with a separate shower and tub, and lighted make-up mirror. I had stayed at a special "take the elevator home" rate as I was attending a party at the Diva at the Met restaurant, and expected a the room to be basic but was very pleasantly surprised. I'd highly recommend this hotel. The only thing I'd do differently is use valet parking rather than park the car myself, as the parking lot is fairly steep and some of the spaces quite tight.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Paul H, Director of Sales at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for your comments and we trust that you had a great time in Diva at the Met.

It is great that you enjoyed your room, and found the spaciousness of our bathrooms comforting. As for the parking, we recommend to everyone to let our valet park their cars, as the space is very tight in our lot. It is after all the same price, so why not make your stay even easier for you?

Happy Holidays to you!