Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kenthall2019
Kelowna, Canada

Good value, clean and quiet

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Aug 2019
I stayed during a busy summer weekend. The rooms were very clean and neat, although the carpets and styling is very dated and looks like a 90's theme party. It was nice to have a 14th floor room where the balcony window actually opened, although may be a consideration for those travelling with little kids. Great value, good location, and I cannot speak highly enough of the cleanliness. I just hated the SLOW elevators.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    £223
0.7 miles from The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
View more hotels in Vancouver
7,705 results
All reviews great location stanley park harbour view canada place coal harbour convention center hot tub bit dated walking distance cruise terminal downtown vancouver hotel restaurant robson street p2b conference gastown seawall
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I was very nervous about finding a hotel for our first trip to Canada. After carefully reading reviews and checking out videos and pictures of this place I decided to go with Pinnacle Harbourfront. They were super helpful even before we arrived. Our flight was delayed and we got to the hotel late in the evening and had a snafu with my card. Since it was late and my bank was not open I thought we would be sleeping on the streets our first night but Lindsay came to our rescue and my card finally took our first nights payment so I could call my bank in the morning to verify my payment so they could take the rest. We had a slight problem with our room, but Lindsay being the super woman she is gave us a solution and made up for it with free breakfast vouchers which honestly got us through the next few days. The breakfast buffet there is amazing and well worth the price for what you get. We had to leave early and take the skytrain and we were able to get our breakfast to go to eat on the train. I love how Eco-Friendly this hotel is. They recycle and give recyclable to go silverware and paper straws. Our next morning while my Sister and Son were eating I took care of our hotel bill and Alex helped us with our room situation. We were able to pack our things and leave them in the room while we went out and enjoyed Vancouver and the staff moved us to an available room that had space for a roll away. TIP: If you require a roll away bed let them know when you book so your teenager doesn't have to clumsily sleep in a chair the first night. Alex and Lindsay both deserve raises for their hard work. They helped us navigate the sky train and buses and gave us helpful tips. I don't think Lindsay ever went home because she was always at the desk to greet us with her warm smile and friendly demeanor. She treated us like we were her best friends. The beds were perfect, The rooms were perfect, The view is to die for, and we were there for a convention at Canada Place so we walked each morning. The convention center and other wonderful places are super close. I am already planning our next trip and I can not wait to see our pinnacle family again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bipolar P
Reviewed 9 August 2019

My husband & I stayed here on a cross country trip. Great views of the harbor. Fun to watch the sea planes land & take off. Rooms are modernized and clean. Sliding glass door for breezes & additional views. Bed & bath linens are luxurious. Free bottles of water, apples & snack mix. Nice touch. In-room Keurig coffee setup. Very helpful staff. Bustling hotel. Restaurant on first level with outdoor seating. Underground parking. Hotel fees are a bit much. A $400 room became $500. Super fast elevators. Very walk-able to shops & restaurants. Steps to the harbor park & promenade. Great choice!

1  Thank Glowbird59
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

Had a 2 night stay at the end of our holiday, was mostly impressed by the hotel. Nice rooms, bathrooms equally good, had good amenities and perfect for us. My only negative was the pool and jacuzzi.... not good....although Gym was spot on!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 24m1
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Beautiful hotel with nice rooms and excellent food. But when you give them a credit card at check-in and charge items to your room, they have a practice of overcharging your credit card. $80 dinner, $113 charge. $5 throat lozenges, $50 charge. "Hotels all over the world do this" said the front desk person. I travel internationally at least twice a year and have never seen this practice. While the overages are reversed at checkout, it's not a very customer friendly practice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Judy D
Reviewed 8 August 2019

This hotel was recommended by travel agent who I suspect has a contract with this establishment. Due to a change of itinerary (not due to us) we had to shorten our stay by one day.
The agent said that they would upgrade us to a harbour view room. On arrival this room was apparently low down and not the best? We were offered a room higher up but at a cost of $30 +tax a night this was a better room according to the clerk.
It was higher up but was functional without being anything special.
The hotel is in a great location just around the corner from Canada Place, within walking distance of Gas town and Stanley Park
Staff were polite and professional. We spoke to Canadians who are regular clients who stay due to location and its "cheap"

Room tip: Harbour front high up
1  Thank David E