This was a great hotel. It was clean, and in a convenient location - a 6 minute walk from the P&E. It was a perfect stay for me. Staff was friendly and gave excellent choices to restaurants in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'You'll Love It In Here' at our Vancouver Hotel. The Atrium Inn Vancouver is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. Our boutique-style hotel is close to everything in Vancouver. Are you searching for a pet friendly, Vancouver hotel near fun and exciting attractions? When you stay at the Atrium Inn Vancouver you can catch a game at the Pacific Coliseum, venture to PNE and Playland, or explore Stanley Park. Smart business travelers enjoy staying in our Vancouver hotel suites or executive rooms. Our location off Trans Canada Highway 1 makes it easy to get to meetings. Rogers Sugar, ECOMM, Metrotown, BCIT and other businesses are nearby. Make your event a success with our meeting rooms and A/V rental equipment. With free high-speed, wireless Internet access, you'll have a productive stay in Vancouver. You can burn calories at our fitness centre, get a good night's rest on our triple-sheeted beds, and start the morning with a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atrium Inn Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Vancouver