As others note, redecoration is long overdue. Upholstery is dirty and worn; the carpet is horrible; there's this musty odor. But it's spacious, has a small kitchen and is walking distance to Stanley Park in one direction and the Vancouver Art Gallery and Heritage District in the other. The bed is comfortable, the linens are clean, and the bathroom functions. Personnel were kind and accommodating. I can't imagine recommending it to anyone, but it was the cheapest place available Downtown, and free parking was included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropicana Suite Hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and in the middle of the lively Robson Street shopping and entertainment district within walking distance of all Downtown shopping, theatres, many excellent restaurants, cafes, English Bay and Stanley Park. All guest suites are one bedroom units featuring a living room with a sofa bed and kitchenette. Hotel facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna, laundry facilities and limited complimentary guest parking.• View the majestic North Shore mountains• Ideally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and the West End• 74 spacious one bedroom suites accommodating up to four adults• Easy walking distance of virtually everything• Heated indoor pool and sauna• Restaurants, shopping, theatres and parks just blocks away from hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Motor Hotel Vancouver
- Tropicana Hotel Vancouver
- Tropicana Motel Vancouver