Stayed one night in Vancouver here, had a very nice stay.
Beautiful view room, very quiet and spacious...I'm a swimmer and loved the 3rd floor outdoor pool which was good for doing laps while looking up at all the other highrises. Service was great and unobtrusive including the bellhop who gave us a quick description of the hotel and amenities including the pool which we were not aware of upon checking in. That it's open at 5:30AM is a rare plus for me as most hotel pools don't open until 9AM which is too late for me plus by then are filled with kids and blow-up toys.
We ordered breakfast in-room and again the server was very polite and professional. Different than most hotels we stayed at on this trip, they bring the food in a warming cart which becomes your table when leaves are flipped up, nice.
Not knowing much about Vancouver felt the location was excellent and walked around looking at the other cool buildings including the hip sister Fairmont which we would definitely look in to staying at the next time we're up there.
Would definitely consider staying at a Fairmont again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver