We stayed in room 717. It has a City view and looks down on the roof top garden. You get a fair amount of City Street noise Monday-Friday. The room is large and nicely appointed. It was recently refurbished, new furniture, flat screen, great tile in the bathroom and high end bath fixtures. It is a very pleasantly decorated room. There is some mechanical noise, like a tapping on a pipe. I don’t know if that occurs during the day but it is noticeable at night. The bed and bedding were excellent and mad for a delightful sleep after wandering the city all day.
The staff is excellent. Typical top notch front staff, bellmen and doormen. The concierge is excellent and full of fine information. The location has limited water views as the Pan Pacific is right across the street.
The Fairmont Pacific Rim is right down the street (2 blocks). We walked to the other Fairmont to check it out. It has a younger hipper vibe than the Waterfront. This has a quieter feel to it. Just my thought but if you want the Fairmont standard with a little more activity at night stay at the Pacific Rim. Stay at the Waterfront for a more relaxed feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver