RECOMMENDED: This was a week long visit and managed to get a corner room that had a partial views of Canada Place and mountains. This is an older hotel and bathroom renovations are underway (due for total completion end of February).
I had an un-renovated room, but frankly it was very good condition, very large, comfortable bedding, quiet (though some door slamming from other occupants). Solidly built with quality ingredients. With the corner location, plenty of natural lighting and good black out blinds.
The bathroom was similarly large, good illumination (huge window), plenty of hot water/pressure and reasonable amenities. However, the entire color scheme is a bit dated and the renovation is putting on a more modern touch.
Staff were eager to please and overall a warm stay.
Note: Hotel is connected underground to subway and to office complex and only short outdoor walk to West conference center via these paths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver