“Can't go wrong”

Fairmont Waterfront
Ranked #12 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed for one night on a business trip and this is an impressive hotel. Room was exceptionally clean and sleek and bed sooo comfortable. Service was top notch from start to finish. I really appreciated the large, lighted magnifying mirror in the bathroom. Another thing I really liked was that the tv had a channel that contained the TV guide. Most hotels that I have stayed in do not have anything to tell you what tv stations are available and what shows are on. Nice touch. Internet was easy to connect and worked perfectly. This is vital to me. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the different amenities we offer. Please contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com when you return; I would be happy to assist with your plans.
Indu Brar

Write a ReviewReviews (3,479)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a lovely stay in the hotel in a really good situation.Easy to get around from and opposite the Pacific rim hotel.We had a harbour view room which is worth paying the extra for just to see the planes landing and taking off on the water
Bar restaurant food was good and not over priced for Vancouver

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review! The view from our Harbour View rooms really are spectacular and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I can't wait to share your feedback about your dining experience with our ARC team!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We live in the lower mainland, and chose to vacation in our own city. The Fairmont Waterfront is situated in a great location, allowing easy access to most of the great spots to see and visit in Vancouver. The hotel, staff and room was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased that you not only chose to visit us for you vacation, but also that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you very much for your review; I hope we can welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The staff, location,food / beverage, room (2024 - corner room) made this an excellent stay....I will be back.

A lot of hotels are very comparable....here it was the staff and the room with a city and partial view of the water / mountains that made this the best place that I have stayed in the last six months.

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,
I am absolutely thrilled to know what an exceptional experience you had! Thank you so much for posting your review. I can't wait to share your wonderful feedback with my team. I hope we can welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was exceptional, location is fantastic as you can walk to gas town and Granville Mall and it is very close to the sky train. The trip from the airport was quick and easy. Great place to stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,
We're thrilled to offer our guests such an exceptional location right in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. I hope we can welcome you again soon!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Well maintained and quiet hotel with good facilities. Overlooking the Vancouver waterfront its an excellent location. Rooms are average, maybe a little sparse for the money. No dressers in the rooms for some reason.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to let you know that comments such as yours have made sure that we have additional storage space in our newly renovated guest rooms. Please contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com when you return to Vancouver and I will ensure we apply your room preferences to your reservation.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend during our time in Vancouver. Perfect central location and excellent service. Corner room with a view put us over the moon. Darrin in the ARC restaurant provided excellent service and local recommendations.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with Darrin. I hope we can welcome you again soon.