Fairmont Waterfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
3,565 results
All reviewsarc restaurantcanada placegold floorstanley parkcruise terminalpresident's clubconvention centeroutdoor poolpacific rimcorner roomnorth vancouvercity viewyour luggageconcierge staffexcellent hotelgas townalaskan cruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

You would think that after you pay $450 for one night it would include free WiFi. The place was nice with big fluffy towels and blankets but for the price you would think it would include more. I can get nice places that include breakfast and free WiFi for half the price. Maybe not on the waterfront but I think these expensive places are ripping people off.

Room Tip: Find some place else and save half your money.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Murray D
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,
I was very disappointed to read that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will follow up as to why you were not told about our Fairmont President's Club, a complimentary program which includes free Internet access. Please let me know when your travels bring you back to Vancouver at indu.brar@fairmont.com; it would be my pleasure to assist with your plans.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We are The Burns family from Adelaide, Australia & we had the absolute pleasure of a 10 night stay in the Waterfront Hotel Vancouver & our experience was MAGNIFICENT.
We had 2 beautiful rooms on the Gold Floor & the extra expense was worth every penny. The service on the Gold Floor was nothing short of AMAZING, the service by the staff was simply exemplary with every need taken care of with total professionalism & Care.
Well Done to the Magnificent Gold Floor staff - Cathal, Jenie, Victoria, Inna, Kim & Miriam THANK YOU

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank 308nburns

Dear Guest,
It absolutely made my day to hear how exceptional your stay at The Fairmont Waterfront was. I can't wait to share you fantastic feedback with our Fairmont Gold team. I hope we can welcome you again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The hotel is very busy during conferences, cruises, events, etc. Great hotel. Currently under some renovation. Rooms are spacious and have absolutely amazing views. Great outdoor pool. Hot tub is small.

Room Tip: I don't know if all the rooms have bee renovated now, but if not ask for a recently renovated room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Navhe
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for writing your review. I'm very glad you had a great stay and hope we can welcome you again soon. The renovations you mentioned are complete and they look amazing!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this excellent Fairmont hotel on the waterfront in Vancouver for three nights.
The location is perfect if you have business downtown or as a jumping off spot for seeing the surrounding area.
I loved watching the float planes take off and land from our room, which was extremely well appointed and super clean.
The hotel upgraded my room on arrival to one that was larger than booked with a great layout including a seating area and an outstanding view of the water.
I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in downtown Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We are incredibly lucky to be able to provide our guests with amazing views, but it's our service that truly sets us apart. I'm so pleased you had such a wonderful experience and hope to see you again soon!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Fairmont Waterfront has everything you would expect in a Fairmont hotel. The rooms are nice, the staff is great. Nice ammenities. I enjoyed the gym, and roof top swimming pool. The location is good, with easy access to transit and the sea bus, and it's location is walking distance to shopping, local nightlife and good downtown restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BrWayne

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review! We do our best to ensure our guests are provided with anything they may need and I am so pleased to hear we are succeeding. I hope we can welcome you again soon.