Fairmont Waterfront
US$357
US$403
US$389
3,588 results
All reviewsarc restaurantcanada placegold floorstanley parkcruise terminalpresident's clubconvention centeroutdoor poolpacific rimcorner roomnorth vancouvercity viewyour luggageconcierge staffexcellent hotelgas townalaskan cruise
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Upon arriving at the lobby it look grand and nice and I thought we have make the right choice. But once u enter the lift u can see the switch panel is ruined. Wonder why the hotel manager never noticed such small details. The room which I booked is the one facing the bay but looking at the container terminal. Room 1209 if I am not wrong. I suppose u cannot called this a bay view room. The bath room is dated with bath tub having black stain and look gross, you will not want to soak inside. There are no toiletries given ie toothbrush or shaver. The cabinet and tv console look dated with paint work chip off. Overall this hotel room look like a three star hotel or motel room. Upon check out at 1130pm there is not staff at main door to help u to flag down a cab. Have to walk to the bell hop counter to call for help. There are not many food and beverage outlet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank fixer72
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing your feedback, though I am very disappointed to read that your stay was not all it could have been. I am pleased to let you know that renovations on our guest rooms are 75% complete with the remaining rooms (of which the 12th floor is included) being completed at the end of 2014/early 2015. We also offer many additional amenities including toothbrushes upon request. I invite you to contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed here recently in conjunction with a family cruise.
Though our flight was late (VERY) and we arrived about 4am, the staff was accommodating and friendly.
Breakfast was served in our room so we dined as we overlooked the ship we would be boarding hours later.
They had a service come to our room and take our bags to the ship for us as well.
Great place to stay and would again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Though it was only for a short period of time, I'm so pleased to know that your experience at The Fairmont Waterfront included exceptional service and views. I hope we can welcome you again, for a little longer next time!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

As a 'frequent flyer' and guest of numerous Fairmont Hotels (Banff, SanFrancisco, LA, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, Quebec, Vancouver) I have an expectation when I stay at a Fairmont Hotel - the Fairmont Waterfront is an exceptional location as my convention was literally across the street - the staff was friendly, the windows in the lobby and arc lounge/restaurant gave it such an open to the outside feeling - absolutely beautiful. It was a short stay so I didn't get to appreciate the hotel fully but I will be back and recommend staying here (plus there's a Tim Hortons next door!)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased to read that your stay met the high expectations you hold for all Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. We do our utmost to provide exceptional service and ensure that each of our guests have a memorable experience. Please contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com when your travels bring you back to Vancouver!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I just don't know what to say about this hotel and all the other Fairmonts we stayed in during our Alaskan Cruise and Rocky Mountaineer. This was superb.

We had decided to spend three nights prior to our cruise in the Waterfront as we would be staying one night after the cruise and before the Mountaineer, and one night before flying home. We had informed them that it was our wedding anniversary and they never forgot. Each Fairmont we stayed in (and we stayed in quite a few) had chocolates or champagne waiting for us in our rooms. We were very lucky to stay in the Lake Louise Chateau and the Banff Springs hotel and we had fantastic rooms every time, cannot fault at all.

The Waterfront staff were excellent. We had excellent views all three stays were different. Very close to the City, can walk everywhere, even to Stanley Park if you feel energetic. The rooms were upgraded every stay we did. I did think that we have noticed a big different on our second stay after the cruise, but it was the same quality. We loved it and cannot say anything bad about it. I hope they keep the standard up, which I am sure they will.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 19th and 22nd floors. Had no problem with noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for spending such a special occasion with us! I'm so pleased that each time you visited us during your vacation we met the same standards of excellence you have come to expect. I look forward to sharing your compliments with my team. I hope we can welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed at the Fairmont Waterfront on a stopover in Vancouver. It's a great Hotel in a fantastic location on the Waterfront. The wonderfully warm greeting from the reception staff was appreciated. They were extremely polite and helpful during our stay...but I have come to expect this great level of service at Fairmont Properties. We had a city view room on the 18th floor which was spacious with great amenities and very clean. The bed was supremely comfortable, which after a long flight was well received!
I would have no hesitation in recommending this property.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased to hear that your experiences at Fairmont Hotels have been so exceptional and that The Fairmont Waterfront was no exception. I'm even happier to hear that the service was top-notch. I hope we can welcome you again soon!
Warm regards,