Fairmont Waterfront
US$338
US$511
US$472
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$409
US$425
US$411
3,588 results
All reviewsarc restaurantcanada placegold floorstanley parkcruise terminalpresident's clubconvention centeroutdoor poolpacific rimcorner roomnorth vancouvercity viewyour luggageconcierge staffexcellent hotelgas townalaskan cruise
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed in a number of Fairmont hotels over the course of 8 days recently and found them to be very comfortable indeed. However the food was very expensive. While some of our meals were included we were provided with a receipt docket for signature, which showed the price. Two breakfasts = $69 (Canadian), and we didn't eat much at all. To get Wifi we had to pay $13 and join the "President's Club, thereafter it we free. So, the beds we mostly king size and very comfortable indeed. We were high above the noise level on the 23rd floor.

Room Tip: We have nothing to add except that if you don't like paying big prices for food there is a food hall in the hotel basement.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit to Vancouver and The Fairmont Waterfront. I hope you had a wonderful trip through Canada and I hope we can welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We only stayed here one night in a Deluxe Harbourview room on the 22nd floor. The view of the Harbour was stunning. You could see floatplanes landing and taking off. The rooms are beautiful with everything you would expect in a Fairmont property. The staff on the desk weren't perhaps as friendly as the Fairmont Hotel downtown who were outstanding. The staff at this hotel, although they knew we were on a priority lust for our room ( we were sitting in the lobby with our bags), kept is waiting almost two and a half hours before letting us know our room was ready. I can't comment about the food or other amenities at the hotel because we didn't eat there, but it is in a fabulous location near to some amazing restaurants, particularly Japanese.

Room Tip: High floor, definitely with Harbour view, preferably on a corner.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased to read that you had a great stay. We're pleased to offer newly renovated guest rooms (75% have been completed to date with the remainder being renovated at the end of the year) with some truly spectacular views. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay during check-in. I will share your comments with our Director of Front Office to ensure this is reviews.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed 2 nights here and the location is fabulous! The views from the rooms are wonderful. The rooms themselves are large, clean and quite luxurious. I found the service very helpful and accommodating. Anytime I asked a question I was helped immediately. I would recommend staying here and will return here again myself.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm thrilled that you had such a great stay at The Fairmont Waterfront! We're so pleased to offer a spectacular location in the heart of downtown Vancouver and exceptional service. Thank you very much for posting your review!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great hotel central to downtown Vancouver and what the city has to offer. The service and staff are friendly and authentic. I highly recommend staying at the Fairmont Waterfront the net time you are in Vancouver

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful experience at The Fairmont Waterfront. I look forward to sharing your review with my team and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Love this hotel for the consistent service and quality of rooms. Over the last two years they have been upgrading some of the rooms to be more modern. Great views of the harbour if you can get one. On the Canada line so easy access to the airport and any other destinations you might want to go to using public transit. If staff aren't busy, they can give you a ride in one of the hotel BMW's around town - saves paying cab fare, but don't forget to tip.

Only downside of this hotel is that lots of people on cruises stay here so be sure to book your rooms in advance

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbour
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting your review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the amazing location we are lucky to offer our guests. I hope we can welcome you again.