“Great service, good food!”
Review of Inlets Bistro - CLOSED

Inlets Bistro
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We were heading to Don Guacamole's down the street, but found it closed to decided to try Inlets. Decent price points and great people-watching. I ordered the veggie sandwich and lemon and herb quinoa - quite tasty, and it's nice to see quinoa on a menu. The portion was great, and the pesto and goat cheese it came with were very flavourful. My friend had a salmon burger which she really enjoyed. A fruit fly flew into my wine and it was replaced immediately without any hassles. Our server was very friendly as was the other staff. I would go back to try something else.

1  Thank jdn604

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This full service restaurant in the Blue Horizon Hotel in Vancouver is simply superb. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered in a comfortable setting that includes a sidewalk outside bistro if you wish. I had breakfast the day of my cruise ship departure. I ordered a poached salmon benedict that was simply wonderful. The salmon is fresh from the area and the hollandaise is made from scratch (the only way to experience it in my opinion.) You can tell all of the ingredients are local, fresh, and superb. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

this is a good place to get a quick bite to eat for breakfast, I wouldn't recommend for any other meals other than breakfast

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Wonderful food. and super service. Would stay visit again.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Ate here twice as we were staying in Blue Horizon Hotel. Food was excellent on each occasion and the staff were very friendly and attentive.