“Interesting tour and great guide”

Tour Guys Vancouver
Ranked #10 of 169 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tour Guys are a collective of guides - passionate history junkies, pop culture buffs and dynamic storytellers - who have their finger on the pulse of what makes Vancouver tick. As one of the top rated tourist attractions in both Vancouver and Toronto on the world's most popular travel review site the Tour Guys guide hundreds of people per month on walking tours of their cities. Check out the famous FREE TOURS or explore a bit deeper by booking a private tour.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I took the Chinatown Tour last Thursday morning. The tour was interesting and very informative. It was an easy walk of almost 2 hours. Our guide, Ari, was very knowledgeable and very personable. Hard to believe that this tour was FREE, since it was so enjoyable!! I'm already planning to sign up for some of the other tours around downtown.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We enjoyed 3 walking tours in Vancouver. The first tour was of Granville Island with Emma. We enjoyed this trip and found Emma very pleasant and full of great information and history of the island. The second tour was with Sahil, Chocolate Bear, of Granville Street and Gastown. He is amazing and really again enjoyed the tour and all the information he had to share. Our last tour was of the downtown area and waterfront with Ali. Another great tour with Ali. We really enjoy his information and the history of the downtown area. Great to go in the historic buildings and learn all about Vancouver. I would highly recommend these tours!!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Read many positive reviews about this company's walking tours on TA, so decided to check them out. We went on 2 tours: Downtown/Waterfront w/ Ali & False Creek/Olympic Village w/ Julia. We had a blast!!! Way better than reading it from a guide book. Many interesting stories/tidbits of history shared about the areas being tours. Tour guides were absolutely awesome, very knowledgeable & entertaining. Both tours were about 1 1/2 hours. Our group consisted of teens, young adults & a few seniors. The pace was tailored to our group & we didn't feel rushed.

The next time we're in Vancouver, we'll definitely be taking their other walking tours.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Wife an I took the 11:00 AM free walking tour of Downtown Vancouver-------took 1 1/2 hours. It was really good, Emma was very knowledgeable an proud of the city. She shared numerous bits of info-----some interesting, some funny, all done very well. Although it was full of city noise, Emma managed to talk above the noise. Well Done Emma.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We did the Downtown/ Waterfront tour with Ali and the Granville Island tour with Levi. Both were great. My friend and I were laughing the whole time, but also felt like we came away from the tours with tidbits about these parts of the city that we would not have learned from a generic tour book. Next time I am in Vancouver I would love to do some of their other walking tours.