“Awful”

Executive Inn Express Richmond
Executive Inn Express Richmond
Ranked #84 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Last minute choice before our flight back home after a two-week vacation in BC. No wonder it was the last "affordable" hotel near the airport that still had rooms available! The smell was terrible and we tried to avoid touching anything because the room was so dirty... I even slept in my sleeping bag. The only window was minuscule and all the furniture was really outdated. This is not a very satisfying way to spend 140$. Worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura_MTL

A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Im sorry but I just have to say it. CHEAP!!!! Comes to mind. Im not talking about the price! I mean the owner must be soo damn cheap to not spend any money on renovations to this hotel. It looks 20 to 30 years old. I think the matteresses are still the original ones from when they first opened! Im sure sleeping on the floor could be much more comfortable. Camping outdoors would has been a 5 star compared to this hotel. It smelled old. Looked run down and the cleaning ladies harass you!!! They barge in! 3 to 4 at a time. I felt rushed getting ready to go out to enjoy my day. Like social hour for the staff! I travelled with my husband and toddler. The crib was not a crib but a playpen. It was so wobbly that I was afraid to put my son in that death trap! I never figured the Executive Inn to be like that! Maybe because it was an Express? No. I blame it on the management and cheap owner. I have a strange feeling the owner does not even reside in Canada and does not care. Just sees it as a money maker to forgien tourist who don't know any better. Just discusting!!! Did I mention the fidge kept making loud noises all night? Or that the bathroom looked run down and smelled funny too? Lol!!!! I could go on and on! Please do yourself a favour and spend a little more somewhere else!!! Don't go to the Executive Inn Express. You will regret it! Happy travelling!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed there one night on a park and fly deal and left our car there for the week we were in Mexico.
The room was not clean, it was one of the most rundown smelly (musty) rooms I've ever stayed in.
We didn't get undressed or even open our suitcases it was so distasteful. A quick sleep and got the heck out of there first thing in the morning.
We won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SCgirl888
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We have stayed at the Bridgeport road executive inn express hotel at least 6 times now. It is not very fancy, but it is clean and bookings have always been accurate. The hotel will pick you up/drop you off at the airport with the shuttle, which is very convenient when arriving too late to book your rental car. There is a restaurant on site with good service. It is reasonably priced and has free parking. It is located 1 block from enterprise rent a car airport location. We have stayed in other "reasonably priced" places in Vancouver and have been very disappointed at the lack of facility maintenance and cleanliness. This hotel is good quality for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We stayed there two nights. Front desk staff were all well dressed.We thought it would be executive type of hotel.We were very disappointed about the interior of the rooms. Brown color dirty looking bed covers, old tv, old tables were inside. Lots of mold all over the bathroom. Towels were not clean enough.When we turn the taps on it made a lot of noise. Loud noise from people walking back and forth in the upper room, so we could not sleep(we only stayed at night). The next morning they did not change the bed. The complimentary breakfast, they gave us what they wanted.There was no choice. We had the same breakfast for two days straight. The hotel name is not suitable for that condition.

We stayed a best "Western Puls Abercorn Inn" prior to this, price was less then this hotel. It was also very clean and good service. They offered complimentary breakfast buffet with different choices.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Priyanthi S
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Executive Inn Express Richmond Hotel is a very good hotel to stay. The prices are affordable too.
Near to the Vancouver International Airport.

The Hotel Manager and other service people are very Kind and hospitable . Went to the restaurants near by hotel .

Overall, I prefer Executive Inn Express Hotel for everyone to have safe and wonderful stay.

Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We stayed here for one night, because we had an early flight, and wanted to be close to the airport. It is very conveniently located, had free parking and the staff seemed friendly.

However, the room was extremely dated, and the beds were uncomfortable. The room was also noisy. There was a loud shriek from the pipes every time someone used the bathroom in the adjacent room. Don't think I'd stay there again, even just for a night.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank c415
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vancouver
Bridgeport
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport

Been to Executive Inn Express Richmond? Share your experiences!