Executive Inn Express Richmond
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for convince of being close to the airport and the park and fly so we could go on our honeymoon, and we will not be returning to this location. I am a manager of a motel and I always look at everything when I get in the room, and trust me when I say go to another hotel! When I entered the lobby I was not even greeted by the front desk staff, he looked up and the phone rang and he gave me his index finger signalling me to wait one minute. After checking in we continued upstairs and when we opened the door the room looked clean, however I went to take a bath and look and the tub and it had hair and a ring around the tub, the floor had which looked to be pet hair on the floor. The windows were dirty as if they were not cleaned, and when I went to lay down for the night the bed was so hard and firm I almost stole my husbands pillows so I could be comfortable since I am expecting, fortunately I had to be at the airport by 4:30 am so I missed out on there breakfast, but to be honest I wouldn't of gone to it since of the condition of the hotel. Pay the extra and go to another hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank LWebber16
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I have chosen this hotel because it was close to the airport and they provide a shuttle from the airport.. another important thing was WI FI. when I have arrived to hotel, I have asked at the reception once again if they DO HAVE WI FI in the room. and then I paid. unfortunately, a big delusio. they have NO WI FI CONNECTION at all!!! I have come down to the reception and I have asked for clarificartions, and the receptionist said that I could probably take my PC in the reception and work there.. I repeated that I needed to worl till late in the night and I had all documents with me and it was MORE THAN INCONVENIENT to work on a small knee high table in the reception with all peopole coming in and out... anyway, that was the only solution. I shall never come again to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank silvia_fMilano
Reviewed 15 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I chose this hotel as I was just staying overnight in Vancouver between flights. I wanted something close to the airport, cheap but clean and with wifi. As I made 4 trips to and from the airport the free shuttle was a real boon. They had no problem with me using the shuttle to see other family off on their flights, even though I was the only one staying over.

I would recommend this hotel for people using the airport. The tariff was modest and the room clean and functional. The courtyard garden was lovely. The wifi strength good enough for a clean skype call.

There didn't seem to be much in the neighbourhood to see or do, altough the skytrain is close and a trip somewhere else in Vancouver would have been easy enough if you had a map and a timetable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Last minute choice before our flight back home after a two-week vacation in BC. No wonder it was the last "affordable" hotel near the airport that still had rooms available! The smell was terrible and we tried to avoid touching anything because the room was so dirty... I even slept in my sleeping bag. The only window was minuscule and all the furniture was really outdated. This is not a very satisfying way to spend 140$. Worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple