We have just spent three weeks at the above hotel. This is the second time that we have stayed there. I wrote a review last year praising them them for the quality of the apartment and also the service that we received whilst there. Twelve months later this has not changed and we can thoroughly recommend it The reception is first class and they are extremely willing to answer all your questions and queries.It is a good base to start your sightseeing of Vancouver and is centrally placed to easily get to all the visitor attractions. There are a large number of shops of all kinds on Davie Street and it is ideal for public transport. Well done Sandman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie