My wife and I stayed here for 1 night on August 30th to celebrate our anniversary. We reserved a suite with a Queen bed and upon arrival we requested if there were any upgrades available for our special occasion. We were pleasantly surprised that we got upgraded to the Presidential Suite! This suite was absolutely amazing! 3 flat screen tv's, fireplace in the bedroom and unbelievable views of English Bay.
The staff were very friendly at check in/check out, the hotel was clean and in a good location right on Davie Street. Starbucks and other restaurants are conveniently located close by. We walked down to Denman and had dinner that evening overlooking the beach and were treated to a beautiful sunset.
I would definitely recommend this downtown hotel and I would stay here again. Like any high rise hotel, be prepared to hear some street noise. Davie is a busy street and has lots of activity throughout the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie