We stayed here for the weekend with our 1 year old daughter. The room wasn't very big but we managed to make it work for the limited amount of time we spent there. We managed to have her playpen in the living room while we had our own space in the bedroom. It was really nice to have a kitchen to eat breakfast in while we were there. They didn't supply dishsoap, only dishwasher soap, so we ended up running the dishwasher twice daily for only a few dishes which seemed wasteful. The room was a bit outdated but was still clean.
We were hoping to use the pool but with Vancouver weather, we were unable to use the outdoor pool with our daughter.
It is only a short walk to Robson street and the downtown area. Also the ferry to Granville island is only a 10 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie