Great location, room facilities good, pool great, staff exceptionally helpful. Only downside is noise from the extractor fan above the night club next door - just stay on the pool side or high up then there's no problem - staff happy to change rooms. Gives you the option of self catering right in the heart of Vancouver. Overall very good - we would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie