This is another good example of the Delta brand (which I generally like -- see my reviews of the Delta in London, ON and the Delta Chelsea). Club rooms are very good -- nice sitting area/ study and bedroom, with decent-size bathroom. Check-in is painless and friendly. There is a business class lounge where breakfast and snacks are served, but I did not use this. Room service was prompt and of a good quality. Internet (wifi) is free and works well. Overall a good hotel for Vancouver.
This is a fairly good location near Gastown, with Tim Hortons and Starbucks very close by. Granville Street, the main shopping street, is also very close. There is also a Skytain stop (Waterfront), which makes for an inexpensive and painless journey to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver