When checking in, I wanted to get to a computer to get boarding passes for the next day's flight. They had two boarding pass kiosks, but instead I was sent to a computer room with a code for 20 minutes access. Typing in passport and credit card information took me 15 minutes. I tried to print the eight pages of passes, only to finally learn that the system wanted to deduct two minutes from my allotted time PER PAGE. Not enough time left! Back to the desk for another code, which I couldn't enter until the first code ran out. I was sent to a kiosk, but both were out of order. Long story short: I finally got the passes printed. Once my blood pressure returned to normal, the accommodations were quite nice, and we used the timely shuttle to get us to the airport the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver