Flew from East Coast to Vancouver on a Sunday to catch a cruise leaving Monday.
This hotel had solid reviews and was competitively priced. Wanted a suite hotel so kids could have a separate sleeping space then the parents.
We were able to take the train directly from the airport to a stop a few blocks from hotel.
We were also able to walk to the Cruise Terminal the next afternoon to board our ship.
Hotel is a few blocks from gaslight district-touristy and a variety of restaurants.
Most importantly, the staff at this hotel were extremely nice and helped with a smile!
We checked in with Kim. A real asset to the hotel. She was great and seemed to appreciate our long journey with kids and luggage. She even gave us all cookies.
I will add that the Hastings Street entrance is not the main entrance to the hotel.
We would stay there again. Idea for cruise passengers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Vancouver Suites is an all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Delta Vancouver Suites is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel and Marriott so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver