Delta Hotels Vancouver Downtown Suites
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$367
US$328
Opus Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$258
US$441
US$428
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$422
US$380
Travelocity
1,538 results
All reviewssignature clubcanada placewaterfront stationwarm cookiesgas townthe club loungesitting areaseparate bedroomcorner suitesliding doorcanada linesofa bedcruise terminalmini fridgestanley parkearly checkfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2009

I've always thought that front-line hotel personnel have a major impact in determining guest service satisfaction. The Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel is a perfect example of the application of this line of thought. Great quality interaction between front-line personnel and guests, exceeding all service delivery expectations. The amazing thing is that the hotel regards all employees as front-line personnel, all being empowered to make guest service delivery decisions. I will be a repeat Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel guest!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Peregian19
Reviewed 16 December 2009

We can't say enough of our experience at Delta. Not only were the rooms comfortable, but the staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly. Nowhere else have we ever felt such genuine warmth from hotel staff. Even my 6 year old daughter commented on how "nice those people were". Thank you Alison, Nathalie, Rick, and two other staff who's name we can't recall (awesome nonetheless:)). You all made our experience in Vancouver one to remember. Great cookies too :D
Other info: Vancouver is an awesome spot for Christmas activities.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MCPELAYO
Reviewed 13 December 2009

I was booked in this hotel for a week and found it to be lovely. I had a beautiful room with a great view of the city. It's very modern and stylish. The service was fantastic, but I was amazed to find out that there was no laundry available. It would cost me about $200 to do a load. The hotel recommended I take a taxi across town to a laundromat. I'd say that's the only thing missing.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Cramzon
Reviewed 1 November 2009

All I can say is: great staff: From the houseman who willingly set up the little one's playpen to the chef who was willing to go the extra mile in chopping up our little girl's pancakes over breakfast, the staff here made the stay excellent. The guest services/valet guy at the front, someone from the UK I think, was really striving to go out of his way in packing the car up or helping us out and in all, the front line staff made this a real treat. As a long standing tourism employee myself, I felt this Delta really did exceed service expectations. The only downside is finding this place: better signage off of Hastings St and a revision of Google Maps would be in order. For those of you using google maps....550 Hastings is the SOUTH side of the street.
All the best to the management in their successful recruitment of a terrific team.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2009

Yes, what happened!? I thought this was a nice hotel...

Doors were not held at all. I thought all hotels had someone holding the door for you. Especially when you're carrying bags that are heavy and require help! Nope. Opened the door on our own, carried them up the flight of stairs that they had... and then checked in.

Checking in was okay. We were so tired. They wanted to give us a map and show us what was around right away, okay. They were able to give us an early check in though, that was great.

And then we get to our room. It was quite small, actually. Not what I had imagined. We were facing the streets, with construction, but good insulation paid off. After taking a little nap, I thought to take a shower. But alas, I find hair in the towels.

I guess what was good was that all staff were helpful. They were ready to tell us about the local bar, where to go for Italian food, for a coffee, etc. The bar/lounge/coffee place within the hotel was not opened at all times (of which I thought it should be.. people need drinks, you know!), so we had to scoot over and get a coffee.

The location was quite central as well. If you intend on doing everything downtown, this is the place to be. But I would rather pay more for service than location, that's me.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple