1,675 results
All reviews canada place warm cookies waterfront station gas town the club lounge sitting area corner suite separate bedroom canada line sofa bed cruise terminal mini fridge an upgrade floor to ceiling windows few blocks early check stanley park
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel was awesome. As a Marriott rewards member we received free breakfast in the hotel and it was superb. Our waitress was the same each morning and she was awesome and recommended a great tourist option, the anthropology museum. The hotel is located near the terminus of the sky train from the airport, so very convenient if you don’t want to rent a car. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel as it was convenient to gastown and a good walk or bus ride to Stanley park area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel on a business trip to Vancouver.

I had made my reservation online and wanted to set up some third party billing. However, when speaking with the reservations department, I had some issues connecting with someone who knew the correct policies of setting up billing and one person hung up on me when I asked for it.

I was eventually connected with the Sales Department and it was an amazing experience. They personally assisted me in setting everything up for my stay.

I arrived to the city quite early in the morning. As expected at 8:00am, my room was not ready but the lovely front desk staff stored my luggage while I went out for meetings. I came back around noon and was able to check in.

The guest rooms were amazingly renovated! The separated living area was perfect for me to unpack and work on my laptop.

The shower was amazing. The pressure was better than I have at home and was an amazing way to end a long day.

I would definitely stay at this property again in the future!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I love Vancouver, I am a former resident and miss it. We are Marriott VIP members & are loyal to it. The staff was quite helpful and really personable. I love the location although parking and even checking in is a bit problematic with no real area to leave your car to check in. The room was spacious and clean and modern with a terrific view. It is in one of the most walkable areas in a very walkable city. Just about anything you could want is within walking distance. Near the water and the docks. Right next to Gastown and all its cool restaurants, shoppes, boutiques and specialties. We would definitely return when we are in the area. It's tucked away so you might miss the turn if you don't use your GSP or a map.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Kazwrites
Brad L, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we're glad you able to come and visit a city that you love. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Staff all very friendly.

We had the suite, so room was spacious. Location close to downtown, so it was easy to get to places.

Sofa turned out to a pullout bed as well...

Parking lot across the street, but accessible to go out of the structure from the hotel, but to enter the hotel you need to cross a private (not busy) street. They do have valet parking available as well...

They have a filtered water station next to the ice machine which was a nice touch...so u can fill your water bottle at anytime...

Will stay here again...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jrg808
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Our room had super views and the location of the hotel was ideal for exploring. The little extras like receiving a cookie on arrival made us feel very welcome. As we were driving the hotel parking was easy to find. The rooms were extremely clean and nicely decorated. After a very long flight the comfort and friendliness from this hotel was exactly what we needed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple