1,675 results
All reviews canada place warm cookies waterfront station gas town the club lounge sitting area corner suite separate bedroom canada line sofa bed cruise terminal mini fridge an upgrade floor to ceiling windows few blocks early check stanley park
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Stayed Friday night @ the Delta Hotel. Rooms are good with comfortable Queen Bed...although downtown, the Hotel is very quiet. I recommend you use the valet service to park. You're paying $ 34 per day for parking. Somewhat steep. The Hotel is good. Staff are helpful and you can't beat the location. You are right across from SFU Downtown and lots of pubs, bars and entertainment. Minutes from gas town. Can't beat the location.

Room tip: are room was on the south side...quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Great location close to lots of great restaurants. Easy to get to from the main airport terminal via short and affordable train ride(take the canada line straight from the terminal to waterfront terminal downtown). Great room, meeting rooms, and staff.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Here on business and within walking distance to great food, shops and waterfront.

Water view room isn’t really much of a view as is very built up on all sides. None the less, location is great, clean, great security and staff were exceptional.

Parking is a bit overpriced however convenient.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel was awesome. As a Marriott rewards member we received free breakfast in the hotel and it was superb. Our waitress was the same each morning and she was awesome and recommended a great tourist option, the anthropology museum. The hotel is located near the terminus of the sky train from the airport, so very convenient if you don’t want to rent a car. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel as it was convenient to gastown and a good walk or bus ride to Stanley park area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel on a business trip to Vancouver.

I had made my reservation online and wanted to set up some third party billing. However, when speaking with the reservations department, I had some issues connecting with someone who knew the correct policies of setting up billing and one person hung up on me when I asked for it.

I was eventually connected with the Sales Department and it was an amazing experience. They personally assisted me in setting everything up for my stay.

I arrived to the city quite early in the morning. As expected at 8:00am, my room was not ready but the lovely front desk staff stored my luggage while I went out for meetings. I came back around noon and was able to check in.

The guest rooms were amazingly renovated! The separated living area was perfect for me to unpack and work on my laptop.

The shower was amazing. The pressure was better than I have at home and was an amazing way to end a long day.

I would definitely stay at this property again in the future!

Date of stay: October 2018