Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
US$420
US$379
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
  • Restaurant
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$278
  • Breakfast included
US$358
US$328
US$376
US$341
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$743
US$419
Travelocity
2,692 results
All reviewsbc placeorchid floorfrankie's restaurantcurling ironaveda productsrogers arenayoga matgreat locationrocky mountaineercanucks gameattached restaurantdowntown vancouversteam roomunderground parkingwithin walking distancerobson streetbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2011

stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a 3 week British Columbia holiday. Really handy location to bars and restaurants and the staff were really nice - we were off a overnight bus from Jasper so we were very weary! Rooms were great and clean and the price is well worth it - have payed a lot more for a lot less. We were facing on to BC place the day of the season opener and noise was still not a problem.

4  Thank steelydom
Reviewed 9 December 2011

This is our hotel of choice whenever we are catching a cruise ship or the train into or out of Vancouver. It is close to downtown yet out of the crowds and hustle and bustle found a few blocks away. It is a quick ride to the train station or cruise ship port and only about a $30 taxi ride to the airport. The Skyrail station for Chinatown is about a five minute walk away. If you take the intercity bus to Victoria it drops off about one block from the hotel. The rooms are a good size and well appointed. The mattresses are comfortable, the linens excellent quality, and I have never been bothered by background noise. A laundry with reasonably priced washer and dryer is available. The whirlpool is a delight to relax in after a day of sightseeing. Free Internet connection is available and for those of us who don't carry laptops there are free computers available in the business center. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and very willing to help you in any way they can. The attached restaurant has an excellent breakfast at a very reasonable cost - no need to go anywhere else in the morning.

In summary, this is small (12 floors) hotel that offers big hotel service. The location is excellent with easy access to all forms of public transportation. The staff is friendly and will go above and beyond to help you. Excellent value!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank trainfan2000
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I am a Diamond Hilton Member so I typically stay down the street at the Hampton Inn. I decided for a change to stay at the Georgia Court Hotel and I was delighted with the difference. The hotel is a small "luxury" hotel but I'm not sure if I would give it 5 stars. Instead, I would say it is a solid 4 star boutique reminding me of a Fairmont, although my recent Fairmont stays have not been all that great.

The hotel staff at the Georgia were excellent and there is a free shuttle to get you to downtown locations. The room was immaculate, not sprayed and had every amenity, (a kettle!) and some nice products in the bathroom. Marble counter tops in the bathroom and it seemed recently renovated.

I had breakfast each morning in Frankie's the restaurant in the hotel and it was incredible, (much better than microwaved eggs at the Hampton Inn). For $10 you get a great plate of food. I also dined in the same restaurant in the evening with friends and everyone was very pleased- great value and fresh fresh food. Great service at all meals.

All in all a great stay.Somehow the best word to describe my stay would be "delightful"-I will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Finetraveller
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Placed conveniently across the road from BC Place this hotel is suitable for more than just your average sportsfan! Rooms are well appointed and top floors have lovely views of the stadium especially at night with its glowing new roof. Service is excellent, very friendly and staff will help with every need. The whirpool and steamroom are newly renovated, clean and have an abundance of fluffy towels. Well placed for walking anywhere in Vancouver city, it was a fantastic base from which to enjoy various neighbourhoods and all the sights. Room service is available from the hotel's Italian restaurant and is highly recommended for jetlaggers and those taking the weight off their travel weary feet. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The topmost rooms on Beatty street side have the views of BC place, opposite look out over downtown buildings and glimpses of the mountain. Or just take the elevator up and look out the landing window.
2  Thank SatisMoi
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The Georgian Court Hotel was everything I hoped it would be. The underground parking is safe, secure, and easily accessible. The hotel lobby has a cozy feel, and the front desk staff are knowledgeable and helpful. It has an amazing location, especially if you're in town to catch a hockey game. They even have a free shuttle service which we used to take us to Stanley Park for the day. The rooms were clean and well furnished, and the in-room coffee was delicious. We had a little snafu at checkout, but it was ultimately resolved. That being said, I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I stayed in a corner executive suite and was impressed with the floor to ceiling windows.
2  Thank juma t